Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Plan + Progress (Updates soon )

Diet:

1) Foods: 1 protein shake plus 2 bananas and 1 cup or more of soy milk for breakfast and 1 cup of oats, same for lunch, for dinner soup + lentils or green peas and rice.

2) Vitamins: 2,000mg msm(4 pills) , Probiotic 1, Iodine 1, Multi vitamin 2 (serving size) 2 Tbsp of ACV (apple cider vinegar) 1tbsp ( chlorophyll)

3) Herbs: MACA 2, Fenugreek 1, Vitex 1

4) Teas: nursing mom tea by yogi - has fennel, fenugreek, nettle, anise - 2x a day spearmint tea - black tea + spearmint leaves 2x a day.

EXERCISE:

1) CARDIO: Walk 2miles at the track, Ride bike to the track around the track and back home, 300 rebound jumps 100 each session to get used to jumping. ( rebound is a tiny trampoline I heard is suppose to lift saggy skin) CHI machine - a Japanese machine that swishes ur body side to side as u lay down in it to bring circulation to your body like a fish xD haha . 15mins of the chi machine 1-2 times a day.

2) WEIGHTS: 20 arms - 20 legs 1x a day for a week ( not going hardcore till im used to it because I don't want to give up )

MASSAGE: 2x a day morning + night

1) Cream: I bought some PM cream called bella cream and I read the reviews after I bought it lol so they said it does not work but hey when it gets here ill try it out it was only 7 bucks free shipping.

2) Oil - Fennel oil + 1 fenugreek pill 350mg mushed into coconut oil .

3) My technique - I just grab my boobs , rub - hold- move up and down- push together - go in circles- massage the tops where the stretch marks are. I don't really have a technique.. just massaging anyway I want ^_^

NOOGLEBERRY: 2x a day 40mins each hold- release- hold

1) domes am using are the xl they don't really fit because I have lots of deflated skin so I bought the XXL dome just 1 , and its huge but its not sucking the top of my breast so am going to play with the XL for a week or more until I notice no more swelling then switch to the XXL dome.

2) how long and when : well I want to go for 40mins each time and try twice a day once in the morning and once at night. but if am watching Netflix and no-one is home ill just do it 3 to 4 20mins sessions.

EXFOLIATION: in the shower for 3-4mins on each breasts

* Will be using a homemade sugar scrub - coconut oil + sugar/ baking soda.

SO ive been trying NBE for a month or so and I never followed through with it 100Percent so I made posts and got some cool answers but were not exactly what I was looking for so I figured freak it im going to do trial and error.. I already know im very high in test - due to my weight gain and im very low in estrogen. I have horrible acne due to the high androgens I never had bad acne when I was in my teens im now 19 and it just started after the weight gain so I know its becus of the test and I've switched my diet to plant based and still having a very hard problem with oily skin + hair, acne so I hope leveling my hormones will fix this ^_^ I will do this plan for a week straight and update on the 23rd! I hope everyone has a good week.

* im here to regain breasts size will loosing weight , firm , tighten my breasts.

* im here to get motivation, support...

* im here to report my results/ failures so I can learn from them and others can toBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon