Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

25 year old girl on a journey

Hi all, I am a 25 y.o. female with very small boobs. 34A. I naturally have a pear shaped body. Most of my fat deposits in my lower body , which is fine for me. but the problem is none of it goes to my chest!! I am current about 5 3" and 115 lbs. I dont want to gain any weight, I just want to add inches on my breasts. I just bought the Khangzu cups and pump, and I'm also going to massage my breasts with flaxseed oil and coconut oil. I don't plan to take anything oral for this because i dont want to mess up my hormones. Fingers crossed for me! I have added a picture of myself . I will update as soon as I can.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good Luck Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

Welcome to the forum and I wish you much success!! At least they have a pretty nice shape! :-)

Good luck. They are pretty as they are too. Check out the diet thread (breast friendly foods certain nuts seeds proteins etc) too and see if any foods you could integrate into your diet to supplement the massage and pumping.

Hey girl, welcome.

I am also using the Kang Zhu pump. I kicked herbs about a month ago and decided to go it without them, since they weren't working for me anyway. Just some food for thought, you might want to check into some of the nutrients needed for breast growth. I have a small frame too and have poor absorption, so for me supplementing with kelp, zinc, and maca are helping, plus eating loads of spinach and other healthy things. Just remember even though you don't want to gain weight, it will be best for your body to be able to grow new breast tissue if you have enough intake of usable nutrients. You can keep the rest of you toned with a basic 30 minute yoga routine, meanwhile regular pumping and massage should help to direct the growth into the right area.

Check out this thread with the non-herbal foods and methods to NBE. http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20386

Looking at them a second time, I'd have to say, I've seen smaller ones and those aren't all that bad!!
Thumbs Up 

Hi needgirls,

You 've got really pretty breasts !

Massage works well to gain inches and keep them healthy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon