Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MY PLAN FOR FIRM PERKY BOOBIES!

hai all so i have some boob problems ^_^ my problems include the follow - saggy, big areolas, lose skin, stretch marks. I just want firm perky breasts for once in my life ! im 19 Smile so heres my plan.

DIET: Soy milk, with 2 bananas Vitamin meal replacement powder that contains soy, vitamins, herbs, chlorphyll, msm , Tons of salad, lentil soup for dinner and lunch. im trying to stick to a cheap veggie diet.

VITAMINS: Msm 4, Multi vitamin 2, Iodine 1, Probiotics 1

HERBS: Maca 2 pills, Fenugreek 3 pills, SAw palmetto 1 pill - I order'd vitex and im not sure if I should take it not because im already low in estrogen..will be getting a full hormone blood test done this week to make sure.

EXERCISE (very important for me): Cardio + Weight training
walking 2 miles at the track
Riding my bike to the track, around the track , back home.
Doing rebounding exercises - 300 jumps for now ( I heard its suppose to tighten lose skin)
Weight training - 30 arms , 30 legs every other day for the first week to get used to lifting.

MASSAGE: 3x a day for 5-10mins each with fennel oil + coconut oil maybe some tea tree as I think im getting a rash from sweating?

NOOGLEBERRY: 2x a day try for 30 mins each time its hard with a house full of people and the pump is pretty loud .

HEATING PAD: MY heating pad vibrates so Im going to try to lay my boobies on it for 30mins once or twice a day as im really just wanting firm perky breasts not to grow bigger.

Thank you for checking my plan out, please if u have any information on how vitex effects you I thought it was for balancing hormones out so I bought it and now I saw someone said it makes ur breasts smaller and lowers ur estrogen? not sure.. thanks though for any input! I hope I follow the plan accordingly!Big Grin

If I were you do all you are doing MINUS the herbs is the best idea.
You too young to mess around with any herbs.
I'd just add a collagen cream to boobs assuming its chemical free but msm should take care of that. Maybe add vitamin c alongside the msm to aid breast growth.
Give that at least eight weeks. Don't think about popping pills until you consult a natural health professional alongside providing them your hormone results and let them make the call to start herbs or not.
I understand the following applies.
Maca is an adaptogen and should balance you out. Hormones adrenals thyroid (possibly)
Fenugreek might raise hormone sensitivity. FYI my naturopath''s" thinks fenugreek has no hormonal influence but modern day research suggests it's estrogenic and linked to breast cancer..
Saw palmetto (Anti estrogenic) and you said you have low estrogenic already.
Vitex should raise progesterone and balance you out but higher dosages can make your boobs smaller.
See, I think the herbs you want to take contradict what you are trying to achieve. You really shouldn't fly blind taking herbs cause they can MESS you up. Trust me.
Just follow the rest of your plan 'for now anyway"
Good luck.

(12-10-2015, 06:22 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  If I were you do all you are doing MINUS the herbs is the best idea.
You too young to mess around with any herbs.
I'd just add a collagen cream to boobs assuming its chemical free but msm should take care of that. Maybe add vitamin c alongside the msm to aid breast growth.
Give that at least eight weeks. Don't think about popping pills until you consult a natural health professional alongside providing them your hormone results and let them make the call to start herbs or not.
I understand the following applies.
Maca is an adaptogen and should balance you out. Hormones adrenals thyroid (possibly)
Fenugreek might raise hormone sensitivity. FYI my naturopath''s" thinks fenugreek has no hormonal influence but modern day research suggests it's estrogenic and linked to breast cancer..
Saw palmetto (Anti estrogenic) and you said you have low estrogenic already.
Vitex should raise progesterone and balance you out but higher dosages can make your boobs smaller.
See, I think the herbs you want to take contradict what you are trying to achieve. You really shouldn't fly blind taking herbs cause they can MESS you up. Trust me.
Just follow the rest of your plan 'for now anyway"
Good luck.

Do you know what vitex does? im trying to balance my hormones fast because I did get male facial hair and its so embarrassing and I know it has to do with my weight being high becus as soon as I gained weight I started getting it and my androgens are really high so I hoped taking the fenugreek 3 pills a day would counteract the saw palmetto

Ellac is rite herbs are not the good option

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon