Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

from Bs to large Cs or small Ds

(24-05-2016, 11:17 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Your bra covers the new shape so can't tell but hello! They were perfect in the first picture!

Yeah I took that picture in my bra for my boyfriend. I'm not sure what you mean by the hello. I liked them I just want them to be a bit bigger. My right breast never filled my cup fully. I'm just trying to get another cup size bigger and fill them up some

(25-05-2016, 12:12 AM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  
(24-05-2016, 11:17 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Your bra covers the new shape so can't tell but hello! They were perfect in the first picture!

Yeah I took that picture in my bra for my boyfriend. I'm not sure what you mean by the hello. I liked them I just want them to be a bit bigger. My right breast never filled my cup fully. I'm just trying to get another cup size bigger and fill them up some

They look perfect shape. Your lucky

(25-05-2016, 12:21 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Thanks. Do you think they've grown at all? I feel they have for sure but can't really tell in the picture. What do you think?

(25-05-2016, 02:23 AM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  
(25-05-2016, 12:21 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Thanks. Do you think they've grown at all? I feel they have for sure but can't really tell in the picture. What do you think?

Sorry i think youre leaning forward a bit in the second photo and the bras covering so i cant tell if they've changed. Did you measure at all

Not leaning forward at all in the second picture.haven't measured yet. Don't want to measure and turn it they haven't grown

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon