Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

from Bs to large Cs or small Ds

Well today I started taking my greenbush enhancement blend capsules. That is all I am taking for pills right now. I am also starting to listen to a subliminal tonight. My starting measurements are 28 under 30 over. I will do my best to keep a update going. I know it's wishful thinking but I hope to be up at least 1" within the month.

I haven't measured but they for sure have filled up. They are firmer then before and feel more perky. My right breast was always smaller than my left one and now the look to be the same size. This is my fourth week and I'm sticking with it

(16-05-2016, 04:52 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  I haven't measured but they for sure have filled up. They are firmer then before and feel more perky. My right breast was always smaller than my left one and now the look to be the same size. This is my fourth week and I'm sticking with it
Thats really good. No side effects?
Im looking at that subliminal shop! Tempted to buy the stop drinking one so i can give up wine!

(16-05-2016, 04:52 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  I haven't measured but they for sure have filled up. They are firmer then before and feel more perky. My right breast was always smaller than my left one and now the look to be the same size. This is my fourth week and I'm sticking with it
Thats really good. No side effects?
Im looking at that subliminal shop! Tempted to buy the stop drinking one so i can give up wine!
Ive just downloaded one of their free ones to see how it works!

I had a bit of pain in the bottom of my right breast a couple of days ago but it has gone away. I think it was just growth pains. My boyfriend has noticed as well. He says the look fuller amd feel firmer

So here are some pictures. The first one is before nbe and the second one was taken last night. Ella hopefully these will help a bit. I need to up my dosage because I have stalled a bit on growth. My pictures won't upload. I will try later

(23-05-2016, 04:02 PM)largeCsorsmallDs Wrote:  So here are some pictures. The first one is before nbe and the second one was taken last night. Ella hopefully these will help a bit. I need to up my dosage because I have stalled a bit on growth. My pictures won't upload. I will try later

Cool. Be nice to see them. Sucks when things dont load when you want them too!

check the marketplace on here! I got my NB on this site for 70$!

Here are the pictures. Sorry about the quality on them. The one that I'm wearing the bra in was taken the other night. The no bra one was last year around this time. Let me know what you guys think. I'm only taking 3 of greenbush enhancement blend capsules right now. Need to up my dosage. Let me know what you guys think

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your bra covers the new shape so can't tell but hello! They were perfect in the first picture!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon