Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to become (at least) B cup

Yes. Before, I was massaging with one hand at a time, no problem. I was massaging the right boob with the left hand and vice versa. Maybe, I will go back to think- as it seemed a more natural movement. I actually tried to massage two boobs with opposite hands, but that is very awkward, too. Hmm. I might have to just invent a machine that does it for me. By the way, I was, until last night, doing the massage very gently, lightly, and with love. I just wanted to do it exactly like it was stated, but I also like to be comfortable!

(14-10-2015, 05:15 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(13-10-2015, 08:39 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(13-10-2015, 08:05 PM)Ammako Wrote:  I have told in this thread about each and everything
Ur every question I have answered already
And how much pressure u apply with fingertips on bust:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

1 inch in 3 weeks from just a massage is impressive :0
Definitely follow your steps Big Grin

Yesss ! 30 min daily massage give results after 3 weeks
But think if u do for an hour thn may be within 2 weeks u can increase 1 inch
Its up to u how much u give time
Thanksss for following my steps : )
And good luck dear.: )

I just finish massaging my breast with your technique Big Grin
Now i do it with love and more gentle haha
I don't count how many minute tho, i just think it's my quality time with my girls Big Grin
[/quote]

HehehEhe thats gOod Big Grin
U ll be happy with ur results Smile

(14-10-2015, 05:26 AM)char Wrote:  Yes. Before, I was massaging with one hand at a time, no problem. I was massaging the right boob with the left hand and vice versa. Maybe, I will go back to think- as it seemed a more natural movement. I actually tried to massage two boobs with opposite hands, but that is very awkward, too. Hmm. I might have to just invent a machine that does it for me. By the way, I was, until last night, doing the massage very gently, lightly, and with love. I just wanted to do it exactly like it was state, but I also like to be comfortable!

Its very much difficult to massage rite boobs with left hand and vice versa
Put ur left hand on left boob and rite hand on rite boob simple and easy
Massage very very softly gently and slowly
I am using these terms again and again because if u did fastly fats began to dissolved

After masaage u feeL sweLLing but after some timet go back to normal
But after sometimes these swelling become permanent
And don't massage nipples
If u didn't massage ur nipples but ur nipples will also swell a little bit

Sorry, if I wasn't clear.
I am trying to say: Massaging right boob with the left hand is easier and massaging the left boob with the right hand is easier for me. Also, massaging one boob at a time is easier.
Massaging right boob with right hand while massaging left boob with left hand was giving me a lot of pain and discomfort.

(14-10-2015, 10:39 AM)char Wrote:  Sorry, if I wasn't clear.
I am trying to say: Massaging right boob with the left hand is easier and massaging the left boob with the right hand is easier for me. Also, massaging one boob at a time is easier.
Massaging right boob with right hand while massaging left boob with left hand was giving me a lot of pain and discomfort.

I m sorry i didnt understand
massage is main thing if u are doing correct massage thn this dosnt matter which hand u r using for left boob

I feel more comfortable in my own way
U can follow ur own Smile

(14-10-2015, 05:26 AM)char Wrote:  Yes. Before, I was massaging with one hand at a time, no problem. I was massaging the right boob with the left hand and vice versa. Maybe, I will go back to think- as it seemed a more natural movement. I actually tried to massage two boobs with opposite hands, but that is very awkward, too. Hmm. I might have to just invent a machine that does it for me. By the way, I was, until last night, doing the massage very gently, lightly, and with love. I just wanted to do it exactly like it was stated, but I also like to be comfortable!

I massage with my opposite hand when i get tired. One at time. I think as long as you massage inward it doesn't matter which hand you use. Just my opinion

(14-10-2015, 09:28 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(14-10-2015, 05:26 AM)char Wrote:  Yes. Before, I was massaging with one hand at a time, no problem. I was massaging the right boob with the left hand and vice versa. Maybe, I will go back to think- as it seemed a more natural movement. I actually tried to massage two boobs with opposite hands, but that is very awkward, too. Hmm. I might have to just invent a machine that does it for me. By the way, I was, until last night, doing the massage very gently, lightly, and with love. I just wanted to do it exactly like it was state, but I also like to be comfortable!

I am using these terms again and again because if u did fastly fats began to dissolved

I'm still not understand why you can't massage the nipples. What if i accidentally massage it? :0

(14-10-2015, 01:24 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(14-10-2015, 10:39 AM)char Wrote:  Sorry, if I wasn't clear.

I m sorry i didnt understand
massage is main thing if u are doing correct massage thn this dosnt matter which hand u r using for left boob

I feel more comfortable in my own way
U can follow ur own Smile

(15-10-2015, 10:17 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(14-10-2015, 09:28 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  [quote='char' pid='161831' dateline='1444796766']
Yes. Before, I was massaging with one hand at a time, no problem. I was massaging the right boob with the left hand and vice versa. Maybe, I will go back to think- as it seemed a more natural movement. I actually tried to massage two boobs with opposite hands, but that is very awkward, too. Hmm. I might have to just invent a machine that does it for me. By the way, I was, until last night, doing the massage very gently, lightly, and with love. I just wanted to do it exactly like it was state, but I also like to be comfortable!

[/quote

I'm still not understand why you can't massage the nipples. What if i accidentally massage it? :0

Now I do massage I know the reason as well
If u massage ur nipples ur nipples will also become bigger
U massage ur boobs to increase boobs size not nipples

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll be more careful next time Smile

Oh another question, i realize my right breast is fuller than my left. Is it normal? I Google about it and the result are about cancer and pregnancy Sad (I'm not pregnant btw)

(16-10-2015, 02:36 AM)Ammako Wrote:  I'm still not understand why you can't massage the nipples. What if i accidentally massage it? :0

[/quote]

I'll be more careful next time Smile

Oh another question, i realize my right breast is fuller than my left. Is it normal? I Google about it and the result are about cancer and pregnancy Sad (I'm not pregnant btw)
[/quote]

If I know the answer of ur question I will definitely answer
It's totally normal dear I also have uneven breast
U are not pregnant
Our both hands are not same
Five fingers are not same
Like that both breast is also differently grows
Look at ur body parts even every finger is different from each it's an example for
u now u understand what I wana say?
So it's not dangerous: ) relax

U have 2 options
It's up to u which option u select for ur massage
I selected 2nd option
I massage both my breast equally 15 min after that I massage 5 minutes more to smaller one

Option. No 1
U can massage ur smaler one
When ur smaller breast become equal to Fuller one thn u can continue
Massage to both

Option no 2
u can massage ur both breast equally but ur Fuller breast grows faster thn smaller one
It's happened with me I massage both my breast and my heavy breast become now more heavy and my smaller breast also show some growth but little bit

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon