Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey to become (at least) B cup

(04-12-2015, 01:50 AM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 11:51 AM)Ammako Wrote:  I'm back again.

Due my sickness i can't really focus on my nbe. And i lost 3kg.dang it!
My boobs look bigger, i guess.. But when i measures it, the size is still same @@ idk.

I'm still going to do PM and i add maca root 500gr/day. I will take a small dosage of pm daily after I'll get better.

But I'll wait until 3 weeks to see any improvement or not.

Ciao!

Sometimes I think taking a break is best for us. I hope you heal soon.

I also am sure that my breasts are fuller, but the measuring tape has never reflected that (aside from cyclical swelling and swelling after pumping, that is). I think that you will usually notice and feel the growth before it actually measures bigger, so try not to focus on what the tape is telling you. Smile

Yeah i think measures tape is so deceiving @@
I try not to focus on that

By taking a break, do u mean not taking any herb and massage?

Thank you ^^

(04-12-2015, 02:36 AM)Ammako Wrote:  

My boobs look bigger, i guess.. But when i measures it, the size is still same @@ idk.

I'm still going to do PM and i add maca root 500gr/day. I will take a small dosage of pm daily after I'll get better.

Ciao!

I also am sure that my breasts are fuller, but the measuring tape has never reflected that (aside from cyclical swelling and swelling after pumping, that is). I think that you will usually notice and feel the growth before it actually measures bigger, so try not to focus on what the tape is telling you. Smile

Thank you ^^
I am just saying to do what's best for your body. If you feel it is healthier for you to stop taking herbs while your body is trying to heal, then do that.

(07-12-2015, 12:52 AM)PrincessBubblegum Wrote:  
(04-12-2015, 02:36 AM)Ammako Wrote:  

Ciao!

Thank you ^^
I am just saying to do what's best for your body. If you feel it is healthier for you to stop taking herbs while your body is trying to heal, then do that.

I'll listen to my body Smile thanks for the advice

Long time no see Big Grin it's been a long time since i post my journal. I've been taking different supplement and this is my result :/
Now i only massage and use fenugreek powder for masking. Well i got nothing to write so see you next time. Lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful Smile

(05-04-2016, 06:07 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Beautiful Smile

Thank you ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon