Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

odds and ends,

(28-09-2015, 06:32 AM)char Wrote:  Interesting photos! Metaphysical, paranormal, supernatural... You've got my attention. Of course, I am listening to Coast To Coast A.M., right now- as usual. Hehehe.
Ella! What did you shut off? Do you take questions? Hehehe. Understandable, though. Wink

Hey char.
I have "feelings" etc. And experienced some scary out of body stuff. Seen things out if the norm etc. Nothing exciting though. I'm abit unstable emotionally at the best of times so I don't need any paranormal stuff running around in my head as well :p

Oh, I know it's not as easy as the Long Island medium might make it look and not easy to explain because it varies from person to person. I actually know plenty of people with something "weird" that has happened to them. I even know some people who live with various weirdness on the regular. Some of them embrace it and even turn it up and some of them run like heck from it. Yes, it depends on what it does for the individual.
One person I know can't turn it off, she says. I think balance and positivity and "keeping one's vibration high" is pretty key in a lot of cases where people are well adjusted with their abilities or seeming lack there-of, as it seems the phenomena can be affected by people's approach to it. I don't know. Anyway, may it only be a gift for your best and highest good, and to your liking, dear. Also, pm me some lotto numbers, for crying out loud!

(28-09-2015, 07:04 AM)char Wrote:  Oh, I know it's not as easy as the Long Island medium might make it look and not easy to explain because it varies from person to person. I actually know plenty of people with something "weird" that has happened to them. I even know some people who live with various weirdness on the regular. Some of them embrace it and even turn it up and some of them run like heck from it. Yes, it depends on what it does for the individual.
One person I know can't turn it off, she says. I think balance and positivity and "keeping one's vibration high" is pretty key in a lot of cases where people are well adjusted with their abilities or seeming lack there-of, as it seems the phenomena can be affected by people's approach to it. I don't know. Anyway, may it only be a gift for your best and highest good, and to your liking, dear. Also, pm me some lotto numbers, for crying out loud!

Jeez if I thought I could win lotto I'd TURN IT BACK ON!!!!! LOL

You wouldn't even! You would just sit around materializing various boobages and frilly bras, all the day long!

I think I saw another UFO last week. About 4 nights ago, I was in the back yard and noticed that some stars were much brighter than they seem to be normally, so, I was looking at them for a short while. At one point, I was facing south and looking at the bottom few stars of Orion. The previous few nights I'd been watching a number of videos on YouTube about Billy Meier. One of them mentioned that if you want aliens to visit you, all you have to do is invite them! But, if it's just so you can have proof that they exist, they won't bother. so, I'm looking at Orion, and, the ones that have been visiting Billy since he was 4 live somewhere around one the three stars in Orion's belt. So, I invited them to come visit me, but, I was too tired at the moment and wanted to go to bed. As soon as I said that, one bead of light the exact same size as all the other stars, starting moving across the sky from around the bottom of Orion towards the north! As far as I know, there's no flight paths near here that just go straight north from directly south!! Especially since the airport is id WSW from here about a 45 minute drive! Most planes or jets in this area are either kinda low and getting ready to land or slightly high and just taking off. Most are landing from the east and taking off from the west! Also, anything from Earth has a flashing light on it that can easily be seen from the ground, no matter how high they're flying. This thing had no flashing lights at all and was flying pretty fast!! I kept my eye o it from the moment I spotted it until it faded away about a minute later. It just gradually disappeared in flight! And, for the amount of sky it covered in the short time I watched it and for as high as it was, that tells me it was going REAL fast!! Also, from where I first spotted it to the lowest point in my horizon was a good way up!! If I was standing facing east, my horizon point to the south (my right) would be around 2:30. Where this thing first appeared in the sky was at about 12:30, maybe 1:00. It vanished from the sky at about 11:00 while my left (north) horizon might've been about 10:00. There's no way I couldn't have seen it earlier since I was looking right at where it just appeared for a good 30 seconds or better before I spotted it. I WOULD'VE seen it coming from the horizon!! But, like I said, it just appeared out of nowhere!! Was it a sign from them that they heard me?
That's at least the 4th time I've seen one! IF it was one!! But, nearest I can tell, it was!!

Interesting, WantAPair! You know I believe in the unbelievable! You, uh, lost any time lately? O-O

(28-09-2015, 07:40 AM)char Wrote:  You wouldn't even! You would just sit around materializing various boobages and frilly bras, all the day long!

Damn straight! I'd be ordering all the boobie fairies to pay me a visit Smile and my breast nexus buddies of course...

(28-09-2015, 08:12 AM)char Wrote:  Interesting, WantAPair! You know I believe in the unbelievable! You, uh, lost any time lately? O-O
Funny you should ask! I was just thinking about that this afternoon! However, the only "lost time" I know of was back in the late `70's when my cousins were in town and they wanted to go through a local haunted house for Halloween. Some people will take over an old house for a month, or so, not long before it's going to be torn down, and convert it into a haunted house "ride". This was the first one I was ever in. All I remember is that we had to go in around the back in the basement. so, it was two or three steps up into the back door and, as soon as you stepped in, Frankenstein lurched out at you from the shadows to direct you in he right direction once inside the house and would blast you in the face with a shot of compressed air! The next thing I remember is being way up on the third floor moments from the end of the "ride" and people behind the walls were grabbing at my legs and arms through holes in the wall!! That's what woke me up!! How I made it all the way up to the third floor without falling down or being crushed by people walking on me and what was inside the house before that point is still a completely mystery to me!! I MUST'VE been blacked out, but still walking, for at least half an hour!! The only thing I remember about the house's contents were the hands grabbing me, walking along a very narrow corridor for 10 feet, turning left, twice and seeing two funny, but scary scenes, then being ushered out the window in the front of the house where I had to slide down a long canvas chute to the ground below. That's the only missing time I know about.

[Adjusts impossible glasses onto bridge of nose]
WantAPair, do you think that was compressed air you were breathing?
Tsk. Weird experience, to be sure.

(28-09-2015, 05:37 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 05:06 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 04:23 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-09-2015, 01:47 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Two of these are from our town square,, something flying around the courthouse clock tower. the other is (ghost lights in the woods?) maybe,
Wicca definitely not but seeing spirits, premonitions etc yes. I shut that side off.

Amazing pics as in beautiful but the orbs too. Where are you from?

Thanks,, We've got lots more,,, Lets just say im from a very down to earth place, ,, mundane to say the least. If i tell you where , it might lead to my name being known, and im not quite ready for that,,hope you understand,,Im winding down tonight, but ill show you more tommarrow if your still game?

Yes of course. I understand 're location too. It's all good. It looks like an exotic place nonetheless Smile
as exotic as hay and cows gets,lol Its okay though ,, Ill post some more later today gotta run alittle first,, thanks hun.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon