Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Already grown 2 inches in 1 week???

So, this past week, I've started my 'official' NBE program. I'm taking 1 pill of fenugreek 3 times daily, 1 EPO pill 3 times daily and I massage both morning and evening for 15-30 minutes with flaxseed oil. I've also started using flaxseed oil in some of my cooking.

Alongside the growth, my breasts also feel fuller, heavier and more sensitive.
Beforehand I was about 38 inches over my bust, now I've grown to 40 inches, I did not expect it to go as quickly as this! Are there any other people out here who have experienced this? I'm worried it won't last.

I'm considering upping my intake next week to 2 pills of fenugreek and EPO 3 times a day, and I may consider investing in a breast pump as well. I'm also considering looking into taking Saw Palmetto pills or Pureraria Mirifica (goodness knows I probably didn't spell that correctly hahahaha)

I might post pictures later, my webcam's being a bit funny right now!

I've been on PM for about two weeks now and just added fennel and have grown from 40 to 42 1/2 inches! I've read that if you are already busty you will grow faster. I first used Fenugreek and saw palmetto in the past and in about 2 months went from 38 to 45 inches but i gained a lot of tummy fat and as soon as i stopped using it i lost 5 inches.

omg congrats! ya I think it is because if you are busty you will grow faster, and it definitely works better in the beginning I believe as well.

I had been doing the same thing (except taking EPO pills) for a little over a month and my breasts only seemed to get smaller, so congrats to you because it apparently doesn't work for everyone.

congrats

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon