Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Shea Butter make your breasts bigger?

Thats weird espicially since fish has a greater source of omega fattys than flax seeds. Does fish contain phyestrogens?

No idea. I've taken flax oil and flax seed before too. We'll see what happens... Flax is great for baking though I put it on the top of bran muffins when I make them.

Shea butter is certainly an ingredient in some creams and lotions which are claimed to promote breast growth but no such proof or evidence.

Still taking the pills and the sheabutter. Thinking about buying rosehip oil and adding it to my shea butter not for sure if rosehip is grrat for breast growth, i'll check. My breast feels bigger though, not a huge improvement but its just fuller.

(24-09-2015, 07:45 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  My bestfriend who is 26 breasts are super big and it wont even stop growing. She told me recently that she had to go buy her self a 36DDD bra because her boobs are spilling out of her 36D bra let me first say that she was a 36 C for soo many years its just now recently her breasts been growing. I asked her what has she being doing differently and she told me "nothing" that her eating habits are the same and everything else is the same. Then we got on a different subject because i was telling her how i gain chest blemishes (from acne from massaging oils and stuff on my breasts) and she told me she been using shea butter for over a year now and she rubs it all over her body and it got rid of her dark marks/stretchmarks and made her skin even. I heard of shea butter fixing that but then all of a sudden it made me think, "is this the only new thing you've been doing?" And she was like "yeah" but she didnt think it had anything to do with shea butter. So i looked it up and found out shea butter is high in fatty acids (omega 3,6,9). This made me think- olive oil is high in fatty acids and makes the breasts grow, flax oil is high in fatty acids too, seasme oil is high in fatty acids so do you guys think shea butter will make the breasts grow? Im thinking about trying it out to see

she is lying.... she has to be on a personal program for breast growth bc shea butter by itself isn't going to do the trick. she just doesn't want you to know her secrets. if you're really good friends, you could just spend the night with her and wait til she's asleep and raid her house to see if you come up with anything. also check her order history on her sites she shops on to see if you can come up with anything. NEVER listen to someone when they deny being on a program for weight loss, breast growth, whatever else. they just don't want anyone knowing their secrets.

(24-10-2015, 07:03 AM)princessisabella Wrote:  
(24-09-2015, 07:45 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  My bestfriend who is 26 breasts are super big and it wont even stop growing. She told me recently that she had to go buy her self a 36DDD bra because her boobs are spilling out of her 36D bra let me first say that she was a 36 C for soo many years its just now recently her breasts been growing. I asked her what has she being doing differently and she told me "nothing" that her eating habits are the same and everything else is the same. Then we got on a different subject because i was telling her how i gain chest blemishes (from acne from massaging oils and stuff on my breasts) and she told me she been using shea butter for over a year now and she rubs it all over her body and it got rid of her dark marks/stretchmarks and made her skin even. I heard of shea butter fixing that but then all of a sudden it made me think, "is this the only new thing you've been doing?" And she was like "yeah" but she didnt think it had anything to do with shea butter. So i looked it up and found out shea butter is high in fatty acids (omega 3,6,9). This made me think- olive oil is high in fatty acids and makes the breasts grow, flax oil is high in fatty acids too, seasme oil is high in fatty acids so do you guys think shea butter will make the breasts grow? Im thinking about trying it out to see

she is lying.... she has to be on a personal program for breast growth bc shea butter by itself isn't going to do the trick. she just doesn't want you to know her secrets. if you're really good friends, you could just spend the night with her and wait til she's asleep and raid her house to see if you come up with anything. also check her order history on her sites she shops on to see if you can come up with anything. NEVER listen to someone when they deny being on a program for weight loss, breast growth, whatever else. they just don't want anyone knowing their secrets.

My friend really doesnt believe in what we do (natural breast growth herbs, etc.) she only brought up shea butter because of the fact that i told her i has chest blemishes and she recommended it for that. I even stated that she didnt think shea butter had anything to do with breast growth. Honestly her breasts couldve gotten bigger because her body ended up producing more estrogen than usual or etc. she has no clue but i thought shea butter could be the reason.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon