Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

With in three months I went from 33 inch to 36 inch bust
B cup now
Massage workssssss: )

Great news. Congrats, dear!

Thank U so muchhh Smile

Hi, congratulations !

I gained 0,5 inches within 1 week doing only circular massage for 20 to 30 min a day too. I am very happy that this works and I already see a difference in the mirror Big Grin !

Massage is powerful.

thank U Smile

continue your massage routine and you will see more difference very soon

good Luck Smile
Heart 

Hi SweetyAlissa:

I read your posts about massage and I feel inspired. I would love to try it and see if it will work for me. I have felt very nervous about doing it for a while now bc i read that some girls experienced decrease in size and now after reading your posts I am ready. I also read good things about using almond oil with the massage, is that what you are using?

also, I want to confirm that you massage in circular motion inward? does that mean when you look in the mirror you go clockwise over your left breast and anticlockwise over your right. is that right? there is lot of controversy about doing inward rotations or outward. it is very confusing.

Could you please share your experience and also provide an update on your progress.

Thank you so much!!Wink

I think it is inwards, that's the way I'm doing it, personally.

I wonder if the fingertips or the palms should rub the breats ? But it might be the fingertips ?
Applying oil is easier to massage.

When i started massage i was totally flat: /
Now u can see the difference Smile
For me they are still small :/

(16-12-2015, 07:44 AM)beauxgrosseins Wrote:  Hi SweetyAlissa:

I read your posts about massage and I feel inspired. I would love to try it and see if it will work for me. I have felt very nervous about doing it for a while now bc i read that some girls experienced decrease in size and now after reading your posts I am ready. I also read good things about using almond oil with the massage, is that what you are using?

also, I want to confirm that you massage in circular motion inward? does that mean when you look in the mirror you go clockwise over your left breast and anticlockwise over your right. is that right? there is lot of controversy about doing inward rotations or outward. it is very confusing.

Could you please share your experience and also provide an update on your progress.

Thank you so much!!Wink

Thank u so much for reading my post: )
Dont be nervous it works if u did correctly Smile
I m using olive oil u can use almond oil as well Smile
Yess i am doing massage in circular inward motion
Put your left hand on left breast and rite hand on rite breast
dont confuse ur self in clock wise and anti clock wise direction
Start massaging the chest in inward direction slow
y and softly: ) as the directions in the below picture are given
Follow the arrow directions: )

I will share my results with u people Smile

(17-12-2015, 06:57 PM)Vixy Wrote:  I think it is inwards, that's the way I'm doing it, personally.

I wonder if the fingertips or the palms should rub the breats ? But it might be the fingertips ?
Applying oil is easier to massage.

Yessss you are rite it's inward
I massage with four fingertips
Yess its very much easier Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon