Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

(12-04-2017, 06:50 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 08:05 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 06:51 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 12:02 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Wow that is amazing! Congrats on your progress :Smile i just read your first post before reading your most recent update and that is quite impressive! You look great!

Thank you so much :Smile
I have been masaging since 1 and half year and results are amazing :Smile
I will never leave in my whole life Smile

Hello Sweet heart,

I have a question, so your friend used almond oil? have you use almond oil at all before? what make you use olive oil instead?Do you think olive oil have better result?

xxxxx

Jessica
Yes my friend use almond oil....,i didnt use almond oil i only use olive oil and both gives same results Smile

Do you know of any youtube clips that show exactly how you massage?
I swear i realy struggle with massage!

(12-04-2017, 06:56 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 06:51 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 12:02 PM)Pink.Chiffon Wrote:  Wow that is amazing! Congrats on your progress :Smile i just read your first post before reading your most recent update and that is quite impressive! You look great!

Thank you so much :Smile

Hello Sweet heart,

I have a question, so your friend used almond oil? have you use almond oil at all before? what make you use olive oil instead?Do you think olive oil have better result?

xxxxx

Jessica
Yes my friend use almond oil....,i didnt use almond oil i only use olive oil and both gives same results Smile

I will check utube videos and if i find any video that show exactly how i massage i will share link with you people Smile

(12-04-2017, 12:37 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(12-04-2017, 06:56 AM)Ellac Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 06:51 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Muchas gracias: Smile
He estado masaging desde 1 año y medio y los resultados son sorprendentes: Smile
Nunca dejaré en mi vida enteraSmile

Hola Dulce corazón,

tengo una pregunta, por lo que su amigo solía aceite de almendras? Tiene utilizar aceite de almendras en todos antes? lo que hace que usted utiliza el aceite de oliva en lugar? ¿Crees aceite de oliva ha resultado mejor?

xxxxx

Jessica
Sí mi amigo usar aceite de almendras ...., no consumidos aceite de almendras Yo sólo uso el aceite de oliva y tanto da mismos resultados Smile

¿Sabe usted de cualquier clips de YouTube que muestran exactamente cómo masaje?
Juro que realmente lucha con masaje!

Voy a comprobar vídeos utube y si no encuentro ningún video que muestran exactamente cómo i masaje que compartiré con ustedes enlace Smile

Me interesaria saber como se hace el masaje, gracias.! Blush

(12-04-2017, 12:37 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(12-04-2017, 06:56 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(10-04-2017, 06:51 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Thank you so much :Smile

Hello Sweet heart,

xxxxx

Jessica

I will check utube videos and if i find any video that show exactly how i massage i will share link with you people Smile

i look forward to see the video ,  i really wonder does age matter, since i already turned 30 , will it work as good as you? and what should i do in order to make sure whether i already massage correctly or not, thank u so much Smile

(09-04-2017, 06:26 AM)hi sweety alissa, congrats on your progress and thank you so much for sharing! Am new to nbe just read your thread and pics of oils you use and video links to massage technique are no longer shown or accessible. Would you mind sharing what type and brand of olive oil you use? And do you massage the whole entire breast area with fingertips starting away from nipples and out? Meaning do you end up massaging the whole breast area in one go...or do you get to different areas with different rotations? Thanks for y our help and any advice you can give to clarify! Wrote:   Smile
(08-04-2017, 10:05 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  
(08-04-2017, 01:12 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Now i massage my noobs only for 15 minutes beacause i dnt get time for massgae but still continue Smile
Will update u guyz always Smile
Hello, 
Your breasts looks amazing! 
Im very flat chested......
Im considering to buy some cream or oil or extract to massage my breasts, do you just use olive oil?
Im using coconut oil and flax oil so far, along with pumping, breasts look fuller, but still no actual grow.
Wish i could have your growth...
Thank you for shairing!

Always welcome :SmileYeah i just use olive oil only one oil can work :Smile

Good luck dear Smile 

(09-04-2017, 06:26 AM)hi sweety alissa, congrats on your progress and thank you so much for sharing! Am new to nbe just read your thread and pics of oils you use and video links to massage technique are no longer shown or accessible. Would you mind sharing what type and brand of olive oil you use? And do you massage the whole entire breast area with fingertips starting away from nipples and out? Meaning do you end up massaging the whole breast area in one go...or do you get to different areas with different rotations? Thanks for y our help and any advice you can give to clarify! Wrote:   Smile
(08-04-2017, 10:05 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  
(08-04-2017, 01:12 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  Now i massage my noobs only for 15 minutes beacause i dnt get time for massgae but still continue Smile
Will update u guyz always Smile
Hello, 
Your breasts looks amazing! 
Im very flat chested......
Im considering to buy some cream or oil or extract to massage my breasts, do you just use olive oil?
Im using coconut oil and flax oil so far, along with pumping, breasts look fuller, but still no actual grow.
Wish i could have your growth...
Thank you for shairing!

Always welcome :SmileYeah i just use olive oil only one oil can work :Smile

Good luck dear Smile 

This thread is such an inspiration! <3

love this thread but all the pictures are gone Dodgy

Ho sweety, I tried massage but my breast seems shrinked. So, no more massage for me right now. 
I used almond oil and coconut oil.

(08-08-2018, 03:01 PM)Cely Wrote:  Ho sweety, I tried massage but my breast seems shrinked. So, no more massage for me right now. 
I used almond oil and coconut oil.

inward?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon