Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PygmyPuff - Modified Chiyomilk (for now)

Hello!

I'm finally getting around to posting my program.

I started in May and did two months of massage only. I mainly did a variant of the fat brushing method by Chiyomilk (I used a program marketed by I think Bustappuru in Japan). I also sometimes did breast rotations (not sure how to describe it) for 15 minutes a day.

After two months I saw a 0.5 cm change, and decided to add herbs.
From the end of July (on day 2 of my cycle), I started with 1 pueraria pill a day (330 mg) (Ladies Pueraria).

My cycles are irregular and I tried tracking it with body temperature, but even that was all over the place.

After 2-3 weeks I switched to taking one Super B Up Drop for 1.5 weeks, then 2 for another 2-3 weeks. I also used a cream at night (Mote Pueraria).

After my period never came I switched back to Ladies Pueraria at 2 pills a day. My period came shortly thereafter, so I took a 2-3 day break and am back on 2 pills.

I try to do a fat brushing massage twice a day, and when I have time I do at least 15 minutes of a longer massage (sometimes I do it both morning and night).

July 26, 2015: under bust: 73 cm, bust 81.5 cm
September 18, 2015: underbust 73, bust 84.

I finished another menstrual cycle a few weeks ago.

I continued following Chiyomilk's plan of PM during the first part of my cycle (330 mg in the morning, 330 at night), and Super B Up Drop (one in the morning, one at night). I also continued massage, and tried to do fat brushing twice a day, and 15 minutes of the chi/deer massage twice a day (but sometimes I was too busy). I continued to use a PM creme after massage, twice a day.

With the last weeks of the cycle, I read (on here) about the importance of taking calcium and collagen, so I added both of those to my plan.
I take 600 mg of calcium (300 in the morning, 300 at night) and I think 2000 mg of collagen (1000 in the morning and 1000 at night, also includes a small amount of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid、coenzyme Q10)

I started trying to listen to Estrogen Boost Subliminal + Binaural Beat video while stretching at least once a day, if not twice a day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f_80KP6ofk

I only grew a few milimeters this time, but my weight kept going up (that my have been due to me not eating properly this time around).

Measurements as of last week:

weight: 53 kg
under bust: 74 cm
bust: 84.4 cm

I will be out of town for the next two weeks so I won't be able to massage as much as I have been.

I'm feeling a bit bummed about the slow growth this past cycle, but I am not going to give up.

Hey Pygmypuff Smile

I'm also doing a similar chiyomilk program. Your program sounds really good!
Are you using the PM cream during your luteal phase also or just during the first half of your cycle?

Also, Idk if you have looked into whitex, but I've been reading that along with the collagen supplements, supplements that support the increase of growth hormones and insulin-like growth factors are extremellyy important. I haven't had these in my program really for the last few years, but I just added them and I started feeling some nice tingles!

I use the PM cream for my entire cycle. I wasn't sure if I should only use it in luteal or not. I don't think the first one I bought is 100% PM either, but I just switched to another one.

I planned to buy whitex, but I wanted to start on the collagen as soon as I read about it here, so I ran to the nearest drug store and got whatever they had. I'll probably switch over once the stuff I am using now runs out.

This past cycle I grew a bit. Actually, my cycle was completely messed up, and it may have been two cycles.....

I was gone for 2 weeks during which I didn't massage at all. I stuck with my PM and Super B Up Drop like I have been for the past few months. I also continued taking 600 mg of calcium (300 in the morning, 300 at night) and I think 2000 mg of collagen (1000 in the morning and 1000 at night, also includes a small amount of vitamin C, hyaluronic acid、coenzyme Q10).

I think doing the chi massage wasn't actually helping with growth, because after 2 weeks of not massaging I had some good swelling. Since I came back from my trip, I haven't been massaging regularly (also because it is cold and it is hard to have my shirt off for too long). Even when I didn't massage, after I got back from my trip, I put PM cream on my chest (and massaged a little) at least once if not twice a day. I recently switched to the cream that is made by the same company that makes the Ladies Pueraria.

I always take my measurements on the second day of menstration, so that makes the numbers a little inflated, possibly.

Weight: 54.4 kg (it was 53.8 3 days ago, and I haven't been feeling well or eating much, so I must be retaining a bit of water).
Under bust: 75.5
bust: 85.8

I think chiyo only took 330mg of PM a day. She took two 165mg pills each day. And she cycled this. I was trying to read through some of her blog posts with a google translator and found that she took PM days 5-14 but the translations were pretty bad so hard to say.

You might be better off cycling PM. Not cycling and taking too much pm for your body might be the reason why your cycles have been messed up. I would suggest taking a one month break and resume taking PM on the 5th day of your next period.

Also chiyo only took the super b-up in the second half of her cycle - not with PM because b-up drops have phytoestrogenic herbs that should not be mixed with PM.

Thanks for the advice.
I don't take the PM and the Super B-Up together. I also wait at least 2 days from when I stop PM before I take the Super B-Up.

I thought chiyomilk and mayomilk took 2 of the PM pills a day - one in the morning and one at night. I can't seem to find the links with chiyomilk's blog anymore, so I can't check myself.
mayomilk doesn't mention how much PM she took (http://d.hatena.ne.jp/bustupblog/touch/2...1422255238), but the package says to take 1-2 pills a day.

Some herbs/supplements work by adding body fat. These do not target boobs only, but add fat everywhere. I think this applies to your case as you are gaining weight and the underbust has gone up almost as much as your bust. I don't believe it is "water retention". This is the prime reason I think it is best to apply oils/creams directly to the breasts instead of swallowing pills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon