Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almond milk supressing new cell growth?

"A fairly recent 2011 study proved how consumption of almond milk reduced the risk of developing prostate and breast cancer by suppressing cell growth while cow’s milk and soy milk have been known to stimulate the growth of these unwanted cells. Moreover, drinking almond milk regularly is a highly recommended way to decrease the risk of heart disease."

WHat chall think? this can supress new boob growth? I drink almond milk alot :O

(21-09-2015, 09:40 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  "A fairly recent 2011 study proved how consumption of almond milk reduced the risk of developing prostate and breast cancer by suppressing cell growth while cow’s milk and soy milk have been known to stimulate the growth of these unwanted cells. Moreover, drinking almond milk regularly is a highly recommended way to decrease the risk of heart disease."

WHat chall think? this can supress new boob growth? I drink almond milk alot :O

I think that they mean that is suspresses cell growth of bad cells. I think the body is always capable of growing in the right circumstances and I dont think a bit of almond milk daily can hurt that..

I'd tend to agree Hannah. Suppreses cell proliferation not suppress adipose tissue?

One thing I read recently is almond and other but milks contain carregenan however I may have mispelled this . Anyway this additive us cancer causing so they say .

I throw my hands up in the air. What the ##k are we supposed to replace cow and soy milk with! Fyi this carrageenan may be applicable to the coconut milks etc too.

Heck, about 15yrs ago, "scientists and nutritionists" was saying Cranberry Jelly caused cancer. Hell, just living causes cancer. Rolleyes

(22-09-2015, 12:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Heck, about 15yrs ago, "scientists and nutritionists" was saying Cranberry Jelly caused cancer. Hell, just living causes cancer. Rolleyes

Lol yup thats what my friend says!
sighs

(22-09-2015, 12:42 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Heck, about 15yrs ago, "scientists and nutritionists" was saying Cranberry Jelly caused cancer. Hell, just living causes cancer. Rolleyes

True that iaboy.
Breathing drinking water food . . .
Meh...

I know how to fix it...

1. Stand in front of xray machine while in use w/out that dam heavy apron.

2. Eat 3 lbs of Cranberries every day.....

3. Smoke 4 packs of cigarettes per day....

4. Eat nothing but pan fried in aluminum pans cooked in lard.

And, if all else fails. Do what everyone has wanted to do.. Play chicken with cars on the busiest freeway, interstate etc.

If you survive all that, then I think cancer is the least of your worries. LOL..

( public announcement ) Please do try this at home. ehehehehehe

(22-09-2015, 04:54 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I know how to fix it...

And, if all else fails. Do what everyone has wanted to do.. Play chicken with cars on the busiest freeway, interstate etc.

If you survive all that, then I think cancer is the least of your worries. LOL..

LOL thanks Ia
Ironically enough its the people who live and do things like that who DONT get cancer!

Anyway I hear ya - I need to stop being a miserable bitch lol

(22-09-2015, 05:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  LOL thanks Ia
Ironically enough its the people who live and do things like that who DONT get cancer!

Nah, you are not a miserable anything. Just concerned. We all should be, especially playing around with strong herbs and self medicating.....

And lets not forget.. Doctor's are like us, but with papers saying they are smarter than us.

Like the old joke. A man had a terrible disease. He went to a witch and she gave him a potion that could see spirits. She instructed him that just before looking for a doctor, he should drink this potion.

That way, he could see all of the spirits of dead patients that hovered around any particular doctor.

He went down to his local medical clinic and started to look.

He noticed all of the surgeons had at least 20 - 30 different ghost's hanging around each. He finally found a doctor that only had 2.

He thought.... WOW, this is the Surgeon I need.

Just before going under on the operating table he over heard 2 Prep Nurses talking... I hope the doctor's 3rd patient survives.

LOL....Great batting average, eh???

(22-09-2015, 05:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 04:54 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I know how to fix it...

LOL thanks Ia

I know right!??? The people who dont try man...

I want nice clear skin, I try to eat healthy and hydrating food and lots of water
My friends, eat sugary snacks, dont like water, and drinks alot of alcohol
Me: Always tired looking dull uncared for looking skin
My friends: Perfect plump porcelain skin

Thats one of a BILLION examples of people who try the least but get the most <(>.>)>

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon