Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Almond milk supressing new cell growth?

(22-09-2015, 05:12 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 05:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  LOL thanks Ia
Ironically enough its the people who live and do things like that who DONT get cancer!

Anyway I hear ya - I need to stop being a miserable bitch lol

Nah, you are not a miserable anything. Just concerned. We all should be, especially playing around with strong herbs and self medicating.....

And lets not forget.. Doctor's are like us, but with papers saying they are smarter than us.

Like the old joke. A man had a terrible disease. He went to a witch and she gave him a potion that could see spirits. She instructed him that just before looking for a doctor, he should drink this potion.

That way, he could see all of the spirits of dead patients that hovered around any particular doctor.

He went down to his local medical clinic and started to look.

He noticed all of the surgeons had at least 20 - 30 different ghost's hanging around each. He finally found a doctor that only had 2.

He thought.... WOW, this is the Surgeon I need.

Just before going under on the operating table he over heard 2 Prep Nurses talking... I hope the doctor's 3rd patient survives.

LOL....Great batting average, eh???

wow that was actually great im gonna tell people that lol

(23-09-2015, 10:26 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 05:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 04:54 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I know how to fix it...

1. Stand in front of xray machine while in use w/out that dam heavy apron.

2. Eat 3 lbs of Cranberries every day.....

3. Smoke 4 packs of cigarettes per day....

4. Eat nothing but pan fried in aluminum pans cooked in lard.

And, if all else fails. Do what everyone has wanted to do.. Play chicken with cars on the busiest freeway, interstate etc.

If you survive all that, then I think cancer is the least of your worries. LOL..

( public announcement ) Please do try this at home. ehehehehehe

LOL thanks Ia
Ironically enough its the people who live and do things like that who DONT get cancer!

I know right!??? The people who dont try man...

I want nice clear skin, I try to eat healthy and hydrating food and lots of water
My friends, eat sugary snacks, dont like water, and drinks alot of alcohol
Me: Always tired looking dull uncared for looking skin
My friends: Perfect plump porcelain skin

Thats one of a BILLION examples of people who try the least but get the most <(>.>)>

Lol yea that's about right!
I'm one of those. Never took care of my skin, alway drank too much, smoked, spent too much time in the sun. Never exfoliated. Always used harsh dry soap to wash my face..
And yet my skin is great and no wrinkles for my age - go figure.

Cool

(23-09-2015, 08:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(23-09-2015, 10:26 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 05:00 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(22-09-2015, 04:54 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I know how to fix it...

1. Stand in front of xray machine while in use w/out that dam heavy apron.

2. Eat 3 lbs of Cranberries every day.....

3. Smoke 4 packs of cigarettes per day....

4. Eat nothing but pan fried in aluminum pans cooked in lard.

And, if all else fails. Do what everyone has wanted to do.. Play chicken with cars on the busiest freeway, interstate etc.

If you survive all that, then I think cancer is the least of your worries. LOL..

( public announcement ) Please do try this at home. ehehehehehe

LOL thanks Ia

I know right!??? The people who dont try man...

I want nice clear skin, I try to eat healthy and hydrating food and lots of water
My friends, eat sugary snacks, dont like water, and drinks alot of alcohol
Me: Always tired looking dull uncared for looking skin
My friends: Perfect plump porcelain skin

Thats one of a BILLION examples of people who try the least but get the most <(>.>)>

Lol yea that's about right!
I'm one of those. Never took care of my skin, alway drank too much, smoked, spent too much time in the sun. Never exfoliated. Always used harsh dry soap to wash my face..
And yet my skin is great and no wrinkles for my age - go figure.

Cool

its just not fair... Tongue

OK so i think i found the right milk!!!!!! I got flaxseed milk that said no carageen or whatever that was called Big Grin
my new milk for my protein shakesSmile

(29-09-2015, 12:45 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  OK so i think i found the right milk!!!!!! I got flaxseed milk that said no carageen or whatever that was called Big Grin

Hey A.G. Let us know what you think of the taste, I was thinking about trying some.

(29-09-2015, 12:56 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(29-09-2015, 12:45 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  OK so i think i found the right milk!!!!!! I got flaxseed milk that said no carageen or whatever that was called Big Grin

Hey A.G. Let us know what you think of the taste, I was thinking about trying some.

Its actually good! Its a taaad to sweet for me, but I think a lot of things taste too sweet. I actually mixed flaxmilk with a teensy bit of water in my cereal. it tasted perfect Tongue they always have the unsweetened kind tho!!
although most unsweetend stuff tend to taste super watered down

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon