Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program

The old program was very stressful for the nonstop life I got going on. It's hard to get progress when it was putting me in such a crazy state of mind! Not to mention my boobie batter was tossed out by a very nosy and obnoxious member of my boyfriend's family. It smelled aweful but it was full of expensive ingredients. I took a break and settled my affairs and myself before the boobie bug came back to bite me. It was hard considering when I asked my BF what my size was, he said A. 8(

Firstly, I whipped up a simpler batter. This one contained vitamin e and moisturizing lotions as the base, flaxseed oil, cocoanut oil, fenugreek oil, and lavender. Mixed just so and spraying cotton scented body spray on top makes it smell way better. Also it absorbs alot more nicely than the previous mix. Sometimes I use icy hot too.

I kept on that for about a week with massage before hoping back into beats. As of now, the only one I'm keeping as a requirement is Ascension Archangel with a few others if I have the time/inclination. I need to make sure this stays fun for me and not a chore. It works better that way.

I started on fennel and then added my normative herbs to the program. I'm going to cease usage of pm for now as it causes huge headaches and little results. I've recently acquired Goats Rue and have noticed near instantaneous swelling. I've never had a child and have been underdeveloped on my top from puberty so I'm not sure if that's why, but it's been worth the sticker price so far. The others in my plan are a multi, dandelion root, and msm.

Now the last thing I've added is a little on the nose, and those skeptical can see it more as a postie vibes manifest destiny kind of thing. I've had two spells cast, both by the same woman. I gotta tell you guys, they're growing bigger and nicer than ever. I can barely fit into the small latch on my bras anymore and I've NEVER had to change claps.

My boobs are nearly always sore and surprise me every day that they havent disappeared, but are getting bigger. It's exciting to finally see some real progress. Though I haven't gone to C yet, I know its coming.

Well, I can see that you mean business! Beats, batters, and batwings! I wish you luck, my dear!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon