Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

9 month update- should I change program?

I started BO back in December of 2014. As I was going through my old thread, I was measuring up to 31.5" at one point, but pretty much stayed between 30.5-31". It's now September and for the last couple of weeks, I've been measuring 31.25"- so not much growth from last post in April. I'm currently taking:

Am
3 Swanson BO 250mg
1 Swanson Pituitary Gland 80mg
1 Maca 500mg
massage
MSM with Vit C

PM
3 Swanson BO 250mg
1 Swanson Pituitary Gland 80mg
massage
pump at least 30 min

I've lost weight by a couple of pounds yet managed to keep my growth. I know that I'm not consuming enough proteins and lately it's been a very stressful several months for me. Should I continue my program? Alter it? Or change to PM altogether? I'm not seeing any significant growths like everyone else. What I'd do for just another inch?:-/ Please advise. Thanks.

Have you been cleansing every 3 months with milk thistle? I read that you should take a whole month off after every 3 months. and maybe you should lower your dosage? Sometimes more isn't better!

And perhaps add some Collagen or Bioperine (helps absorb nutrients better)

1500 mg/day of BO seems like a healthy dose. Over a period of 9 months it has done little to nothing in breast growth. This is what many/most males experience. Yes, it's time to consider something else. Why not drop everything, with the possible exception of the MSM, for a couple of weeks, see what happens and consider trying something else.

In my own experience I've been using BO for two months with no positive growth. When I started I said I'd give it three months. So in a month, I'll have some good growth or drop it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon