Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stretchmark removal?

Has anyone here tried carboxytherapy for stretch marks? I'm soon going to go for a consultation but would love to hear from real people who have had results before splashing out hard earned cash on something that there's no real proof out there to see, yes Google does before and after pics but with Photoshop these days it's hard to tell what's real and what's not HuhDodgy

(03-09-2015, 11:50 PM)FireFly Wrote:  Has anyone here tried carboxytherapy for stretch marks? I'm soon going to go for a consultation but would love to hear from real people who have had results before splashing out hard earned cash on something that there's no real proof out there to see, yes Google does before and after pics but with Photoshop these days it's hard to tell what's real and what's not HuhDodgy

I've been traveling in the Canary islands where I came up to these natural aloe vera farms that produce ecological aloe vera extract.

So I've been using it for like a month on my butt and tights, and I can really see the results! Sadly I have no before images... also, natural aloe vera smells kinda like onion (not like those cheap good smelling aloe creams in the markets) so it might not be pleasant for some, but it really helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon