Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

Sooo, I ordered the noogleberry sooner than I had planned.. It arrived today and I'll pick it up after work. I went for the contoured large's as per Lucy's recommendation. I hope they fit nicely.. Didn't get the insanely big foam rings and hope I'll manage anyway. I've reintroduced fenugreek into my program despite fear of fat. I actually grew one cm -__- I've upped my excercise and cut down on sweets and (some) carbs so hopefully I'm not gonna get fat. I measured 81cm first and was disappointed but I noticed the tape was stuck to my back and wiggled it free, showing 83cm, so that's nice. I'm hoping my tissue responds nicely to the noogleberry, I reaaally want that swelling, even if it's temporary! Hopefully I might have some pictures of swelling tonight. :3

Edit; There will be no pictures Sad Cups were too small.. I didn't even have to unwrap the cups. There was like 2-3cm of boob excluded from the cups Sad((( I will have to return them and get another size. I thought maybe I measured the base wrong and my boobs are narrower than I thought but contoured large is just too small. A lot of my upper boob area was also excluded from the cups.. I'm kind of bummed out haha. Was so excited. Oh well Sad

(30-08-2015, 11:45 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I could only attach three files so here's pics for week 4~

Wow! I'm envious. That's really some nice growth!! Congrats on your really really fast progress

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon