Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

(31-03-2016, 07:36 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Thanks hannah :3 You are more than welcome to post "useless" posts here haha. I am the same, don't know what I'm whining about really. Thank you for reading! I'm getting really eager for my stuff to arrive. Really excited to try the cups! Also my bras arrived today but I can't pick them up cause I left my id in another town.. Oh well lol. I won't leave before I've reached my goals, don't worry~ Good luck to you too!

So you are going to try pm again? I would suggest you dont forget to also get some pc cream..works really well for me together with pm! and fyi cycling fucked me up.. i take it the whole month every other day..and im quute regular 26-28 days cycle.

Yes, just took my first tablet. I'm not sure I need pc-cream, or rather I shouldn't take it? :s I'm on a progestin-only bc, I don't think I need pc, I think haha. It's also why I don't cycle, though I will take breaks.

(01-04-2016, 11:27 AM)PinkTable Wrote:  Yes, just took my first tablet. I'm not sure I need pc-cream, or rather I shouldn't take it? :s I'm on a progestin-only bc, I don't think I need pc, I think haha. It's also why I don't cycle, though I will take breaks.

Oh no in that case you probably want need pc cream..I personally experienced that a bit off chaos in a nbe program is a good thing though, so sometimes just stop taking pm and drink some fenugreek water(seeds in a hot cup off tea) Or some fennel tea here and there..it seems like they all add something to each others effects(on me at least) And a good anti androgen is also good for most of us.But you probably knew all that:p And from personal experience I notice it on my breast size when I eat more kiwi's, oranges(real vitamin C) and cashewnuts, avocado's, sunflower seeds(my favorite healthy fat source).

How does fenugreek water taste like? Haha I imagine it to taste like indian soup or something Sad I drink spearmint and I do get lots of vit c, though I'm bad at eating nuts.. I'd want to try something like fennel tea but won't it interfere with pm? Ok wait nvm you drink it on your pm breaks? I'll try it sometime!

So I've recieved my bras now. I got them all in 65E but some are kind of squishing my breasts. My nipples fall out of the collection bra and I have to push them back in. Maybe 65E was a bad choice. I thought 60F would be ok so I'd get 65E and alter them a little but maybe I should have gotten the 65F instead. Seems quite ridiculous tbh. I've seen someone else here with 60/65F or something (I think) and our boobs are galaxies apart.. Maybe their sizing runs small idk. I'll get bigger ones next time.

Brown one is collection, looks like I've put it on a bit crooked lol but oh well. Pink has ridiculous amounts of padding which can be removed. If my boobs would be that big without padding that'd be great haha. Last one is just a normal "push up" I think. The padded bras all have removable pads but most were unpadded. And a bit pointy? Maybe japan likes pointier breasts, all bras I've bought here are very round.. Ok, pictures below for those interested ~

(Dangit, pictures too large, I'll upload on pc)

Not every pair of breasts the same size will look the same size. I'm a 38G but I swear I don't look it

Btw those bras are so pretty!

I know,but the difference is just huge! I look flat Sad

Edit;and thank you!

(02-04-2016, 05:37 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I know,but the difference is just huge! I look flat Sad

Edit;and thank you!

I don't think you look flat!

Thanks, but I feel very flat Sad Hopefully they'll start growing again soon and I might get over it haha.

(02-04-2016, 05:46 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Thanks, but I feel very flat Sad Hopefully they'll start growing again soon and I might get over it haha.

Don't worry,
I also feel that my breasts look smaller than my bra size suggests

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon