Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

This update is kinda late, haven't had any time to post really. Finals and all that..
These pictures were taken at the right time though, so I've just waited with the posting.

I take a week off of PM once a month now, and today is the day to start again. I'm hoping this goes well, have had mostly no spotting at all, and it isn't spread out or anything so that's nice.

Bust is 82cm and has been for a while now.. Maybe starting PM again will help. Still just PM and spearmint tea every day.

Congratulations for your growth !
You do think you gained fat from fenugreek ?

Thanks! Yeah, probably gained boobs as well, but the stomach fat just wasn't worth it haha.

Congrats on your growth! Your girls are looking really good and you seem to have grown heaps! All the best ^^

Thanks! ^^ I have a hard time seeing it on myself so I'm glad I've been taking pictures every four weeks. Good luck to you~

You have totally grown since week 0! great job! are you still spotting? the only thing I would recommend is you have a lot of estrogen based herbs going on, (hope youre cycling them~!) If you are spotting it could be because you're over loading on E-- boobies also need progesterone and growth hormones to grow Smile Maybe during your luteal phase you should think about adding some chaste berry or PC to your program-- one or the other, not both. Less is always more, and you don't want to over load your body. good luck ^_^

Thanks! No, I haven't spotted for a very long time now, so it seems to have passed. I've only been taking PM and drinking spearmint tea though, I don't think it's too much. Stopped taking fenugreek like two months ago. It's not mentioned in this thread I think, but I'm on a progestin-only bc and I don't cycle. I had spotting from my bc for like 5-6 months before NBE so I don't think it can be blamed only on NBE-herbs, especially since it has stopped now. Thank you for your input though!~ Good luck to you too n_n

I missed updating the 20-week mark because, well, holidays haha. Not much has happened though. I've been taking less PM and I was slacking off with massage for like a month. I've pretty much stalled I guess. Measurement is still hovering around 82 (sometimes +-0.5cm) sadly. Tape says 82cm but pictures are telling me my boobs aren't as fluffy as my last update. I've come to the same measurement many times now. Deceptive measuring tape...

I've tried massaging with flaxseed oil some though. I got some swelling after two days but I'm inconsistent with it. Normally I'll massage when playing games and just alternate between hands. Having oily hands makes that hard. I'm kind of torn about fenugreek. I had nice, steady growth with it and taking it out of my program might have contributed to my stall. But tummy fat.... Sad This is why I'm considering maybe trying a topical fenugreek extract. I've already consulted bf about it and he doesn't mind the smell, haha. I talk a lot about NBE with him... poor guy. He is really supportive though, sometimes he'll do my massage for me and encourages me when I'm whiny about not having grown for a while, so that's nice! :3

I've grown to like spearmint tea a lot actually, the minty taste is really subtle compared to like, gum or toothpaste. Haven't had any hairs on my chin for months now and only the tiiiniest around my nipple, as opposed to the thick, black hairs I had before. Before NBE, I had no idea these things could be fixed. Armpit hair has lessened significantly as well.

Currently on a week's break from PM but I'm running out and should order more. I got interested in Oxford Vitality's PM since someone mentioned it here, but they have been out of stock these last few weeks. Sad Shipping in EU was pretty fast too, darnit.

People don't seem to like my thread much, though I'm trying to be friendly. I feel maybe I'm not asking enough questions or writing in other threads enough. I kinda feel most questions I've had have been answered in older threads and regarding other people's threads...well..I'm just bad at 'small talk'. I thought maybe it would be easier online but I can only offer perhaps a few supportive words at most. I want to be a part of this community but it's hard for me somehow. I realize I probably just don't offer much. Well, I'm going to keep posting updates and read all the threads, but it makes me a little sad that I still feel I'm kind of standing outside, looking in. Sorry for this rant.. Pictures will be attached.

(06-02-2016, 10:26 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I missed updating the 20-week mark because, well, holidays haha. Not much has happened though. I've been taking less PM and I was slacking off with massage for like a month. I've pretty much stalled I guess. Measurement is still hovering around 82 (sometimes +-0.5cm) sadly. Tape says 82cm but pictures are telling me my boobs aren't as fluffy as my last update. I've come to the same measurement many times now. Deceptive measuring tape...

I've tried massaging with flaxseed oil some though. I got some swelling after two days but I'm inconsistent with it. Normally I'll massage when playing games and just alternate between hands. Having oily hands makes that hard. I'm kind of torn about fenugreek. I had nice, steady growth with it and taking it out of my program might have contributed to my stall. But tummy fat.... Sad This is why I'm considering maybe trying a topical fenugreek extract. I've already consulted bf about it and he doesn't mind the smell, haha. I talk a lot about NBE with him... poor guy. He is really supportive though, sometimes he'll do my massage for me and encourages me when I'm whiny about not having grown for a while, so that's nice! :3

I've grown to like spearmint tea a lot actually, the minty taste is really subtle compared to like, gum or toothpaste. Haven't had any hairs on my chin for months now and only the tiiiniest around my nipple, as opposed to the thick, black hairs I had before. Before NBE, I had no idea these things could be fixed. Armpit hair has lessened significantly as well.

Currently on a week's break from PM but I'm running out and should order more. I got interested in Oxford Vitality's PM since someone mentioned it here, but they have been out of stock these last few weeks. Sad Shipping in EU was pretty fast too, darnit.

People don't seem to like my thread much, though I'm trying to be friendly. I feel maybe I'm not asking enough questions or writing in other threads enough. I kinda feel most questions I've had have been answered in older threads and regarding other people's threads...well..I'm just bad at 'small talk'. I thought maybe it would be easier online but I can only offer perhaps a few supportive words at most. I want to be a part of this community but it's hard for me somehow. I realize I probably just don't offer much. Well, I'm going to keep posting updates and read all the threads, but it makes me a little sad that I still feel I'm kind of standing outside, looking in. Sorry for this rant.. Pictures will be attached.
Sweety , I don't think there is anything personal . It is just that many ain't following your thread , nothing to get disheartened about . You can't force ppl to follow your thread . But if you need information ppl here will help for sure or direct you to the information . Take heart , you doing well Wink your bobbies looking good Smile

progression is great motivation, but the words of support are also good!

glad to see that you are sticking to your program, i've been reading that consistency is the most important factor out of all of them!

best of luck! keep up the good work!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon