Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

Oh wow, nice! I kinda want to try it since cycling hasn't worked for me yet...I was on BO and I grew 0.5 inch, maybe I should go back to it? idk. lol

I measure the hips at the widest part, so like it goes over your butt. lol

Are you on any bc? I have no experience/barely knowledge of BO D: I think maybe you should stick it out with PM for a while longer and if it still ain't working maybe go back to BO. Haha, ok, I have the right measurement then.

Ok, so sadly spotting started again. Oh well I got quite a few weeks off.. Sad But boobs have grown about 2cm since last time so things are still happening. I'm now 2cm from my first goal but the difference is so small..? Well, 4cm isn't a lot anyway. I'm not good with updates and honestly, besides +2cm and spotting, nothing is new so I don't have much to report. Oh, +1cm hips also, might be from working out though. I'll try to at least post pictures every month + little update/changes if there are any.

Anyway, boobs of the day;

(01-10-2015, 05:09 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Ok, so sadly spotting started again. Oh well I got quite a few weeks off.. Sad But boobs have grown about 2cm since last time so things are still happening. I'm now 2cm from my first goal but the difference is so small..? Well, 4cm isn't a lot anyway. I'm not good with updates and honestly, besides +2cm and spotting, nothing is new so I don't have much to report. Oh, +1cm hips also, might be from working out though. I'll try to at least post pictures every month + little update/changes if there are any.

Hey I'm new to this and i see you have a great progress Big Grin
Do you buy a specific brand of pm and fenugreek? Cause everytime i saw one in store the seller say it's for breastfeeding not breast enlargement. :/ oh and i can't buy from amazon or eBay (the shipping will cost much more than the product) Sad

Thanks ^^

(04-10-2015, 11:10 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(01-10-2015, 05:09 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Ok, so sadly spotting started again. Oh well I got quite a few weeks off.. Sad But boobs have grown about 2cm since last time so things are still happening. I'm now 2cm from my first goal but the difference is so small..? Well, 4cm isn't a lot anyway. I'm not good with updates and honestly, besides +2cm and spotting, nothing is new so I don't have much to report. Oh, +1cm hips also, might be from working out though. I'll try to at least post pictures every month + little update/changes if there are any.

Do you buy a specific brand of pm and fenugreek? Cause everytime i saw one in store the seller say it's for breastfeeding not breast enlargement. :/ oh and i can't buy from amazon or eBay (the shipping will cost much more than the product) Sad

Thanks ^^

Ainterol is best PM . Fenu , just buy in 500gm ,/ 1kg bag from ethnic stores . Don't get blinded by fancy names , organic etc .

(04-10-2015, 07:09 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thanks ^^

Ainterol is best PM . Fenu , just buy in 500gm ,/ 1kg bag from ethnic stores . Don't get blinded by fancy names , organic etc .

How much should i take if i buy fenugreek seed?
I don't want to get overdose Tongue

(05-10-2015, 05:12 AM)Ammako Wrote:  

Thanks ^^

I take teaspoonful soaked in water for min 8 hrs ( twice a day before taking any food )

(05-10-2015, 10:18 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thanks ^^

I take teaspoonful soaked in water for min 8 hrs ( twice a day before taking any food )

Thank you for the suggestion Big Grin
I ordered 500gr of fenu seed and i can't wait to try it

(06-10-2015, 03:30 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 10:18 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-10-2015, 11:10 AM)Ammako Wrote:  Hey I'm new to this and i see you have a great progress Big Grin

Thanks ^^

Thank you for the suggestion Big Grin
I ordered 500gr of fenu seed and i can't wait to try it

You can grind fenu into powder , mix it with coconut oil make a paste for breast massage ----- warning --- strong smell Sad

Hey Pink, you're looking pretty good and it looks like your program is working.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon