Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program!!!

So I have dabbled with a little bit of everything in the past. Breast success (I got firmness there but no real growth), and I've tried pm (the acne was horrendous) and the typical herbal routines... and noogleberry. Im a 21 year old female, and I am currently have the nexplanon implant as birth control. I had horribly painful periods before due to the fact that I have two uteruses.. uteuri? .. who knows lol. And thankfully the nexplanon has stopped my periods all together.

Most recently I was taking maca, collagen, saw palmetto, red clover and 3 610 mg fenugreek pills a day.. But much to my dismay, It brought on my period (the first one i've had since the implant and I know thats not supposed to happen). Ever since then, Ive had some pains in my ovaries (or so I think Im not a doctor). So I stopped everything hoping my body would calm down. I dont really want to do a cleanse of any kind because I am on anti-viral medication and I dont want to accidentally detox my body of the medication and get sick. I have progesterone cream but I never used it because my birth control is progestin only. I also was reading that saw palmetto might effect how effective my birth control is and not getting pregnant is probably more important than anything else right now. I really have no idea what I'm doing and I know that my challenge is going to be to finally stick to something for more than a couple of weeks. Hopefully posting these threads will keep me honest lol!

So I need a new plan.
I am only going to add on pills weekly so that I don't overload my body and bring on another stupid period. I really want to switch to bovine ovary (no saw palmetto necessary) but I dont want to waste the herbs I already have. Can I switch when I run out? Are there any additional supplments I need when taking bovine ovary?
Any suggestions would be awesome so I can get started this week!

Go read Rocketmellon's threads, she had spectacular success.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23781

I wanted to post this from my thread on the BO page to this one since I finally found this one from the first day I posted lol! And this page has alot more activity than the glandular therapy page... Blush

So one week later....

Nothing. I had some swelling from breaking out the old noogleberry but I know I'm not wearing the right sized cups so as soon as I stopped pumping for a day. And poof swelling gone. I havent measured at all because I am determined not to get discouraged, but most people see about .5 inch to an inch per month which would mean .125 to .25 inches a week. I am going to do my best to not measure until the end of the month.

The important part, though, are all the feelings I am NOT having. I am normally pretty perceptive to these things. I can feel myself about to get sick, I could always feel when I was about to start my period. When I tried PM within the first week I could feel the acne coming before my face exploded and on Fenugreek the first week I actually felt some growing pains in my chest before it brought on a period (which I wasn't supposed to get at all because of the Nexplanon). All that being said I don't feel ANYTHING.

So since I only started out with 500 mg a day and most people are having to take their dosage to 1500 mg a day. This next week I am going to take the 250 mg pill 3 times a day, with the msm and collagen once in the morning and at night. Not a drastic change, but at least I will have a good idea of what works for me if I actually does work.

I ordered the medium cups contoured cups to replace the small ones. Hopefully they'll do a better job of getting at the breast tissue hiding in my armpit that I always try to shove inwards lol.

Until next time!!
XOXO

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon