Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Optimal results

Hi, I'm very new to this forum, and new to the whole idea of nbe programs, so I have a few questions.

When is the best time to start a nbe program? Is there a specific season, time of month to get optimal results? Any advice/suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Hi yes spring is supposed to be the best time to start NBE so i would say March earliest. Winter is supposed to be the worst time to begin Smile Not all results follow this exact pattern but research has been done on it.

Milani

Oh, okay. That'll give me some time to prep. Thanks so much!

Another thing you may want to consider is mindframe.... you willnot achieve any success if you have a poor outlook and mindframe....so if you are happiest in spring by all means start then but if summer or fall or winter is your happy season then those may be when you want to start...you have to believe that this will work for you EXPECT it to work, have no doubts, your mind is the most powerful thing...

there are many threads in the previous forum about this, i'm just refreshing this for your benefit.

Going to have to back up Cselestyna; the mind is a very powerful thing.
Note my signature ;p

Can't remember who had the following quote in their sig in the previous forum, perhaps someone could shed some light, but consider this;
"Whatever the mind can conceive, it can achieve."
I mean, just think of all those early space-age movies that said we could talk to each other without even being near each other!?! *cough-mobilephones*

Yep. Spring is a great time to start. Fresh. New. But as long as it is right for you. Smile

Best of luck!

Jena, go to the old site(there is a link at the bottom of this page in small letters that says "old breast nexus site) and go to the main forum. Look at the thread titled "Start now...do what works" written by Wahaika. This has some great advice. There are also alot of posts written after the original that will give you info too.

It is true that spring seems to be the best time for most but it isn't written in stone. It all depends on you and your body. And yes, i believe mind frame is very important.

Good luck
Laisegirl

(24-10-2009, 07:23 PM)laisegirl Wrote:  Look at the thread titled "Start now...do what works" written by Wahaika.

Link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...what+works!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon