Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Life, New Me Program

So after I moved I couldn't keep up the NBE program. I tried for a while but just couldn't. It was seeming to make me gain weight so I stopped. My relationship that I had at the time of my move when I posted this thread ended in the beginning of 2016. I was single for a while then met the boyfriend I have now, and I'm moving in with him in May, so another big move lol. So needless to say between job, child, boyfriend, and my fitness I don't have much time for things. I think with NBE I reached my peak unfortunately. I think each of us have a biological peak we reach to where we just can't get bigger than that, I think 37" is mine. I haven't lost any size eventhough my weight has fluctuated over the past 2 years. So I can say NBE does make real lasting results. 

I started a youtube channel to post videos on my fitness journey. I do plan on uploading videos regarding my NBE journey and to help educate ladies on NBE. For those interested the channel is click here

Please let me know any NBE questions or questions in general as I plan on making a Q&A video. Please like and subscribe it would help a lot Smile

Hi Anastasia, I have been reading your posts here and on the Noogleberry forum for ages and I'm so glad you're back!
I actually wrote to a couple of ladies on here saying "I wish Anastasia would come back and update us"  Smile You're always so helpful and such an inspiration. Thank you!

I always wonder (and fear!), what'll happen once we stop NBE? But the fact that you haven't lost any growth is very reassuring.

I don't want to take over your thread but I do have a question if you don't mind.......I started noogling about 3 months ago and get no swelling whatsoever after pumping. I know that everyone's body is different but I mean, not even 1 cm of swelling?? I've tried everything under the sun (noogling longer, changing position, drinking water, massaging, oils....). Nada. Do you think it's possible to grow without swelling? Is post-pumping swelling the only indication of growth?

(17-03-2017, 05:45 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Anastasia, I have been reading your posts here and on the Noogleberry forum for ages and I'm so glad you're back!
I actually wrote to a couple of ladies on here saying "I wish Anastasia would come back and update us"  Smile You're always so helpful and such an inspiration. Thank you!

I always wonder (and fear!), what'll happen once we stop NBE? But the fact that you haven't lost any growth is very reassuring.

I don't want to take over your thread but I do have a question if you don't mind.......I started noogling about 3 months ago and get no swelling whatsoever after pumping. I know that everyone's body is different but I mean, not even 1 cm of swelling?? I've tried everything under the sun (noogling longer, changing position, drinking water, massaging, oils....). Nada. Do you think it's possible to grow without swelling? Is post-pumping swelling the only indication of growth?

Have you tried the pump and release technique? That's when I got my best swelling. Before using that method I barely got any swelling and it wouldn't last at all. Also keep in mind ladies such as myself took supplements along with noogling. So I don't believe all of my growth was strictly from pumping alone.

(18-03-2017, 07:43 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Have you tried the pump and release technique? That's when I got my best swelling. Before using that method I barely got any swelling and it wouldn't last at all. Also keep in mind ladies such as myself took supplements along with noogling. So I don't believe all of my growth was strictly from pumping alone.

Yes, I tried pump and release but no swelling with that technique either....as for supplements I'm just taking spirulina and collagen. Maca too but that's more for balancing (and for the booty!). I'll keep pumping and see how it goes. Thank you for your reply and welcome back!

(18-03-2017, 01:39 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(18-03-2017, 07:43 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Have you tried the pump and release technique? That's when I got my best swelling. Before using that method I barely got any swelling and it wouldn't last at all. Also keep in mind ladies such as myself took supplements along with noogling. So I don't believe all of my growth was strictly from pumping alone.

Yes, I tried pump and release but no swelling with that technique either....as for supplements I'm just taking spirulina and collagen. Maca too but that's more for balancing (and for the booty!). I'll keep pumping and see how it goes. Thank you for your reply and welcome back!

How long do you usually pump for? Some ladies respond better to longer sessions at a gentler suction. Much like cardio I respond better to intense HIIT cardio I'm finding out, but other ladies do better with slower paces and longer sessions.

(18-03-2017, 08:08 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  How long do you usually pump for? Some ladies respond better to longer sessions at a gentler suction. Much like cardio I respond better to intense HIIT cardio I'm finding out, but other ladies do better with slower paces and longer sessions.

Thank you, Anastasia. I pump for at least an hour every day. I used to for two hours if not more but realized it wasn't getting me anywhere. I even tried 4 hours straight once but to no avail. It could be that my tissue is dense which is why it's taking longer. It does get discouraging. I guess time will tell. 

I really like your YT videos by the way. You should def. also upload some NBE ones too one day!

(18-03-2017, 09:11 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(18-03-2017, 08:08 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  How long do you usually pump for? Some ladies respond better to longer sessions at a gentler suction. Much like cardio I respond better to intense HIIT cardio I'm finding out, but other ladies do better with slower paces and longer sessions.

Thank you, Anastasia. I pump for at least an hour every day. I used to for two hours if not more but realized it wasn't getting me anywhere. I even tried 4 hours straight once but to no avail. It could be that my tissue is dense which is why it's taking longer. It does get discouraging. I guess time will tell. 

I really like your YT videos by the way. You should def. also upload some NBE ones too one day!

Ty,  I definitely plan to soon. The editing and uploading takes the longest lol. First one will be my nbe journey. But I also plan to do like tutorials on the noogleberry etc. Q&A etc

(18-03-2017, 11:02 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Ty,  I definitely plan to soon. The editing and uploading takes the longest lol. First one will be my nbe journey. But I also plan to do like tutorials on the noogleberry etc. Q&A etc

Yay! I think you'll be the first on YT to talk about NB and do tutorials. Cool

I posted my entire NBE journey on YouTube check it out https://youtu.be/QHUSb0zV8-o

Hey Anastasia,

Thanks so much for making that video talking about your nbe journey. 
And thank you for your courage and for exposing yourself and talking openly about it. I don't have that courage. I don't even talk with friends about it. It's important to many of us. 
And it's important to expose that plastic surgery business is not the only way to go. While it's sad that women still feeling wrong about their bodies just because their size/shape..and specially about breast size that it is such a media construction.

But I cannot agree with you about asiatic breasts and about asiatic knowledge about nbe eheheh. As well as I think that we (as woman, and as a woman with self consciousness about our own appearance) should not categorize other women in terms of their appearance, because better than anyone, we know it hurts. While asiatic women usually don't have huge breasts (as women are usually slim) they usually have naturally medium """perfect"" round breasts, that most of the women look for, and it's rare to see breasts "issues", as tubular breasts. It is known that breast cancer have less expression in asiatic women as well. I think that they are more connected with nature and have more perception about the benefits of that connection in their own bodies. 

keep us up to date Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon