Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program for DDs - Chiyomilk Alternatives

Into my second week of pm:

I think tomorrow is my last day of taking pm for this cycle.
Lately, my boobs have been looking more "puffy" - not my nipples, but my actual boob looks like it's soft and puffy. My nipples have darkened which means the pm is working.

I haven't felt a LOT of tingles, but I've felt a few. In the last three days, I have been feeling brief moments of a tingling sensation in my breasts (mostly my left one which is the slightly smaller one). Hopefully this means they'll even out soon!

I haven't been very good with pumping this month Sad Too busy with job hunting and a possible move, but the last few days I have been making up for it by pumping more.

Also somewhat of a side note: After visiting my doctor, I found out my tinea versicolor (spots on the skin) might actually not be that at all, but just something called pityriasis alba -- white spots on the skin common in kids and young adults. I've had this for years and have gotten rid of it with tinea versicolor treatment, but it ALWAYS comes back.
So I picked up some CeraVe moisturizing cream and the CeraVe hydrating cleanser to use on my skin. It has hyaluronic acid in it and I think my boobies swelled up a little from using it, but this has nothing to do with growth. Hyaluronic acid just helps cells hold water and moisture so it was more of a temporary plumping effect but hey they looked nice this morning Big Grin Maybe I'll add some more massage time in with this moisturizer! It's super thick and not greasy which I lovve!

Today is the second day of luteal and I woke up with some sore breasts Big Grin

I pumped for about 2 and a half hours on Friday (three days ago) and saw a lot of good swelling - the most I've ever had.
I think I'll try to pump for longer periods and have one day breaks in between. It's sometimes hard to pump for that long though so if I can't, I'll stick to pumping for at least one hour each day without skipping days.

Also, for the two days that I didn't take any herbal supplements (Day 13-14 of my cycle), I still saw some extra plumping! Usually when I stop taking herbs even for a day, my breasts shrink down just a bit (probably only enough for myself to notice though). So I thought this was a good sign!

Also, the bf has still been saying how big my breasts are every day!
Can't wait to see what happens the rest of this month!!!

OH and I won't be able to pump for the next five days because I'll be on vacation for my birthday ~ too many people around to pump Sad so I'll just have to catch up when I get back. Hopefully, I will still see some good results.

Glad to see you're reporting progress!Smile I bought one of those Bradelis bras so hopefully they help shape my boobs too. Happy early birthday btw!Big Grin have fun on your vacation!

(17-08-2015, 08:46 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  ...
OH and I won't be able to pump for the next five days because I'll be on vacation for my birthday ~ too many people around to pump Sad so I'll just have to catch up when I get back. Hopefully, I will still see some good results.

Breaks from noogling is a good thing. What you can do is massage, try to get in 2 or more 15 minute massage sessions per day. Have fun, enjoy your vacation Smile

Thank you sweets! Tongue

And thank you James! Trying to use some lotion to massage since I didn't bring any oils! Silly me. Or I might massage in the shower for a few minutes.

Ok sorta panicking ....

Good news - my boobs are huge right now despite not pumping! But I haven't felt any soreness for the past few days.

BUT I AM EXTREMELY BLOATED!
I know a lot of my herbs cause water retention/bloating and a change in hormones does also but I have never experienced any of this before with past programs! It could be because this one is working so well for me but it's just crazy. I feel so fat and I work out so much! But I know it's just water weight because.... Keep reading..
I drank a lot of water yesterday and did some cardio before bed. In the morning I woke up and was thin again! No more water weight. I tried not eating much all day today and as soon as I ate (half a stuffed bread thing) I was extremely bloated!!!

Anyone else have this issue???

I just don't understand. It's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me! Also I noticed my boobs weren't swelling because of the water retention (they were the same size in the morning when I felt thinner).

Just thought I'd mention, in case you are not doing this already. You should be encouraging your bf to massage your boobs as much as possible. He would like that and you should tell him this will aid in your growing your boobs.

Are you still bloated? I've been experiencing this too but it crept up on me over a few months. Tibetan said something in my thread about raised hormones causing gastric issues, I could only assume this might be behind it??.. I "feel" like our bodies might reach a tipping point where you just can't tolerate things like you used too, maybe an accumulative effect although I realise you haven't been on your current regime for long. Just throwing ideas out there but I may be way off base.

My bloating went down a LOT. I think it was a mix of herbs and dehydration. I got a mild food poisoning at th start of my trip and i typically drink less water when im not home. So I think less water and too much sodium contributed to some water weight. For the last two days of my trip i ate pretty easily digestable foods and tried to drink between 10-12 cups of water a day! Feeling much better now and my breasts felt sore and tingly today!

I was also thinking the gastric thing but I have been having stomach acid issues from too much alcohol so I am taking meds to keep that under control but that could still be part of the bloating issue.
I guess I wont know until my next cycle if this happens again but at least I'm feeling better now!
It just reminds me we all need to be careful with herbs Blush

(25-08-2015, 12:43 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  My bloating went down a LOT. I think it was a mix of herbs and dehydration. I got a mild food poisoning at th start of my trip and i typically drink less water when im not home. So I think less water and too much sodium contributed to some water weight. For the last two days of my trip i ate pretty easily digestable foods and tried to drink between 10-12 cups of water a day! Feeling much better now and my breasts felt sore and tingly today!

I was also thinking the gastric thing but I have been having stomach acid issues from too much alcohol so I am taking meds to keep that under control but that could still be part of the bloating issue.
I guess I wont know until my next cycle if this happens again but at least I'm feeling better now!
It just reminds me we all need to be careful with herbs :blush:
Ah yes good old alcohol.. hear that!
Trying to have many absent days too.
That's a lot of water ! I might up my intake.
What meds are you on the the stomach acid issues?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon