Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program for DDs - Chiyomilk Alternatives

Just bumping this one to the front because it's filled with such good info!

I hope msnewboobs is happy with her size, and that she comes back around to give a summary of what worked best for her. Seems like programs that try many different things over a period of time get the best results.

Thanks for bumping this otherwise I would never have found it. Even though she is not active anymore her thread is full of super useful information.

(16-02-2020, 06:27 PM)Diamarena Wrote:  Just bumping this one to the front because it's filled with such good info!

I hope msnewboobs is happy with her size, and that she comes back around to give a summary of what worked best for her. Seems like programs that try many different things over a period of time get the best results.

Yes indeed, maybe trying different things over time is comparable with puberty.. But I am nearing my thirties now, my body dont seem to agree with phytoestrogens, andhormonal swings in general, oh well maybe it never did.

(27-07-2015, 09:43 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  Hi all Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

So far I've grown from a small 32b/30c to a small 32d/30dd in the past two years.

I want to be a very full 30dd and maybe I'll want to be a little bigger than that after I reach my short term goal.

After TONS of research, here is my new program that will hopefully speed up the growing process. Bear with me on these long posts!
It is very similar to Chiyomilk's program but with cheaper alternatives.

Recommendations and suggestions are welcome. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Program

Day 1-4 nothing
Day 5-12 375mg PM (3/4 of an Ainterol 500mg pill)
Day 13-14 nothing
Day 15-24 pig placenta (4 pills of Marumen brand from Amazon), wild yam (425mg), Saw Palmetto (320mg), FG (500mg), vitex (400mg), red raspberry extract (liquid in water - 250mg ≈ 7 drops)
Day 25-28 milk thistle cleanse

EVERYDAY in Follicular:

-L-Arg (2g)
-2 multivitamin gummies
-Neocell collagen pills (the one w/vit C) (6g)
-IMPORTANT: 3/4cup of macadamia nuts (fat - this is about 125% of daily value)
-Maybe MSM 1g (for TMJ problems)

EVERYDAY in Luteal:
-L-Arg (2g) EXCEPT days 22-28 (breaks are good)
-2 multivitamin gummies
-Neocell collagen pills (6g every other day or 3g everyday)
-1 fish oil pill (1200mg)
-extra fats in food (i.e. nuts, healthy oils, etc.)
-dandelion root tea (found @ any grocery store) 1500mg drink every other day -- strong diuretic that will drain you of necessary sodium and potassium if drank in excess
-sex Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> (oxytocin) -- every day would be nice lol but as often as possible
-maybe MSM 1g

For all of the doses listed, I plan on splitting them up and taking 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night.

I am on bcp (Orth tri cyclen lo) and have been during my entire journey. It makes it a little harder to get results and I know there is a risk of decreased effectiveness of bcp from herb interactions, but everything with nbe is a risk. I try to use a second form of birth control ie condoms and suggest you do as well if you're on bcp!

I just did a month long cleanse and will be starting this program next week once my follicular period starts. So excited!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also pump for one hour each day
I use the Kangzhu large pump from amazon and I tape my nipples with surgical tape so they don't get bigger or much bigger at least!

And also, the Bradelis brand of bras is really good. Chiyomilk used this brand in her program and claimed she received about an inch of "growth." The Bradelis bras are correction bras that push the breast tissue from your back and sides towards your cleavage. Over time, this supposedly increases breast size by relocating the fat tissue.
I bought two Bradelis bras on sale (they are fairly pricey). Any good correction bra will do. Make sure the band size is tight enough and that you have some room in the cups for growth. If the cups are too small, this will actually hinder growth.

Chiyomilk's plan was more like this:

after Period till Ovulation

Ladies Pueria 300mg or Glamour 216mg (Pueraria Mirifica, Chaste Berry, Mauritia Flexuosa) 

Luteal (After Ovulation) she took
Super B up drops 1000mg (Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam, Coroha, Dandelion root, black cohoshwe, red clover, chestberry, cumin)

And Collagen and Pig Placenta daily

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon