Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How a plant based diet can improve your health!

(27-07-2015, 10:47 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Thank you, yes I read about that before pretty scary though my grandma has it and she does never consume diary productsSad

Sorry to hear that, Hannah! Does your grandma get enough calcium from greens and other calcium sources?

Ok I have attached the first two interesting pages of the book The Detox Miracle Sourcebook. I will make more pics tomorrow. It's really a great book. Smile I hope you guys can read it, I was only able to upload pics with max. 500 KB. :-/

About the author: “You don’t have to accept the ‘death sentence’ offered by other medical systems,” Dr. Morse has told thousands of patients over the years. Since 1972, he has directed a health clinic in Florida, successfully helping people cure themselves of cancer, diabetes, M.S., Crohn’s disease, along with both brain and nerve damage..."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-07-2015, 10:47 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Infants have enzymes to digest milk but loose it as they get older. Last I heard anyway.

Yes that's true, Ella. I read it today in the same book that children can digest milk until they are 3-4 years old. Of course they should get only the milk of their own mother and not milk from another species.

(26-07-2015, 10:01 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I do have another question to you Peggy, How do you think that this change to a vegan diet involves us in the way of that our ancesters might had a different diet and that our absorption ie etc. might react negative(ie by not absorbing-processing nutrients right)? Or do you have to get used to that?
I also do agree in that meat carries certain components in it that might cause cancer ie but it also has a lot off healthy nutrients in it like fat,vitamin b , proteins that are easier to absorb then plant proteins). As many other foods has there pro's and con's for health.
I still remember the growse green tumor picture btwDodgy

Hannah, did you see the two attachments which I posted yesterday from the book "The Detox Miracle Sourcebook"? A plant based diet is ideal for humans and always was. I instantly felt so much better after I stopped consuming dairy and eggs. Your body will absorb all nutrients from fruits and veggies, because this is what your body needs. Meat has no healthy nutrients except maybe B12 (which was added to the animal food) but animal fat is definitely NOT healthy. Just saw a chart in the book "The China Study" about animal fat consumption and the occurrence of breast cancer. Your country was on top of animal fat consumption and cancer occurrence. Sad

(28-07-2015, 03:15 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(27-07-2015, 10:47 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Thank you, yes I read about that before pretty scary though my grandma has it and she does never consume diary productsSad

Sorry to hear that, Hannah! Does your grandma get enough calcium from greens and other calcium sources?

Ok I have attached the first two interesting pages of the book The Detox Miracle Sourcebook. I will make more pics tomorrow. It's really a great book. Smile I hope you guys can read it, I was only able to upload pics with max. 500 KB. :-/

About the author: “You don’t have to accept the ‘death sentence’ offered by other medical systems,” Dr. Morse has told thousands of patients over the years. Since 1972, he has directed a health clinic in Florida, successfully helping people cure themselves of cancer, diabetes, M.S., Crohn’s disease, along with both brain and nerve damage..."

She only includes vegetables the old fashioned way, so with dinner, everyday, But it can be age too ofcourse.

I will take a look to see if its readable, it sounds interesting.. getting cured from Crohns disease?! Thought that was a life sentence indeed..
Thank you PegsterSmile:p

(26-07-2015, 08:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You know my naturopath said you must have some protein with every meal to stop insulin spiking. So I wonder what form of protein would you have if you had a fruit based meal ie breakfast, maybe a little pea protein powder? Or nuts.

I never heard of this before, Ella. I rather heard the opposite, especially that it's bad to combine fruits and fat. I have attached some pages from the book "801010" about fruits and insulin. Maybe you find it interesting. Smile

(28-07-2015, 08:40 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  She only includes vegetables the old fashioned way, so with dinner, everyday, But it can be age too ofcourse.

I will take a look to see if its readable, it sounds interesting.. getting cured from Crohns disease?! Thought that was a life sentence indeed..

I heard almost all diseases are curable with a plant based diet.

Haha Pegster. Big Grin Tongue

(28-07-2015, 08:35 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(26-07-2015, 10:01 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I do have another question to you Peggy, How do you think that this change to a vegan diet involves us in the way of that our ancesters might had a different diet and that our absorption ie etc. might react negative(ie by not absorbing-processing nutrients right)? Or do you have to get used to that?
I also do agree in that meat carries certain components in it that might cause cancer ie but it also has a lot off healthy nutrients in it like fat,vitamin b , proteins that are easier to absorb then plant proteins). As many other foods has there pro's and con's for health.
I still remember the growse green tumor picture btwDodgy

Hannah, did you see the two attachments which I posted yesterday from the book "The Detox Miracle Sourcebook"? A plant based diet is ideal for humans and always was. I instantly felt so much better after I stopped consuming dairy and eggs. Your body will absorb all nutrients from fruits and veggies, because this is what your body needs. Meat has no healthy nutrients except maybe B12 (which was added to the animal food) but animal fat is definitely NOT healthy. Just saw a chart in the book "The China Study" about animal fat consumption and the occurrence of breast cancer. Your country was on top of animal fat consumption and cancer occurrence. Sad

Oh really, that sounds bad that my country is on top of the chart.
A lot of people eat fat meat here ie like pork or the typical dutch fried meat-snacks you might know.(with ragout)
Only in my family there are already 2 cases of breastcancer..Another year ago a neigbour of me. And then I'm not talking about the other cancers.. in my environment cancer occurs a lot indeed!Sad
You think its the meat?
What about the pesticides on our vegetables? I think they play a big role in it too..Sad

(28-07-2015, 08:42 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(28-07-2015, 08:40 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  She only includes vegetables the old fashioned way, so with dinner, everyday, But it can be age too ofcourse.

I heard almost all diseases are curable with a plant based diet.

Haha Pegster. Big Grin Tongue

Sounds awesome, I holy believe in the power of vegetables seeing my own experience.
Ate bad( almostly lived on airTongue) then changed everything -->loads of veggies-fruits--> back energy, good skin, yes I sure feel it. And on holidays when good food isnt always around I noticed tiredness coming back again.

(28-07-2015, 08:47 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Oh really, that sounds bad that my country is on top of the chart.
A lot of people eat fat meat here ie like pork or the typical dutch fried meat-snacks you might know.(with ragout)
Only in my family there are already 2 cases of breastcancer..Another year ago a neigbour of me. And then I'm not talking about the other cancers.. in my environment cancer occurs a lot indeed!Sad
You think its the meat?
What about the pesticides on our vegetables? I think they play a big role in it too..Sad

It's insane that almost everybody has cancer nowadays! Sorry to hear that 2 of your family members have breast cancer. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago. After that I started to do a lot of research about diets and cancer. My mom was eating meat and dairy too (she is almost vegan now). The father of my boyfriend has cancer as well. He eats meat, dairy products and a lot of eggs.

I am 100% sure it's the animal protein and animal fat which causes all the diseases! I have read so many studies within the last 5 years which confirm it. Animal products are simply not suited for humans, that's why we get ill. I will make a picture of that chart for you and upload it.

Pesticides are definitely bad for the health but meat, dairy and eggs are so much worse in my opinion. I wash all my veggies with soapy water because they don't label the foods as organic or non organic where I live and I read that most pesticides can be washed off with soap or vinegar. So better be safe than sorry. :-/

PS: I like your new avatar! Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You guys are scaring me. I'm definitely moving towRds cutting out meat and dairy totally.

Who healed chrons disease with plant diet?

My grandma got cancer at age 87 and went thru full mastectomy and died years later but of a brain bleed not cancer. She had lots of dairy but at age 87 somethings going to make you die. She did use a lot of talcum powder instead of underarm deodorant so I suspect that played a part too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon