Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How a plant based diet can improve your health!

(19-10-2015, 06:30 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 04:08 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(18-10-2015, 02:39 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(17-10-2015, 11:29 PM)peggy Wrote:  Aww thanks Hannah, that was sooo cute! You are also a hero. Smile

Yes I saw numerous documentaries about vaccines on youtube and I was really shocked after I saw them. It made me so sad to see how so many children got ill and many of them died because of the vaccines. Sad Also when I heard that there are forced vaccine programs in Africa (google "Bill Gates' Polio Vaccine Program") to make the poor population ill, I thought WTF! Dodgy

In my opinion you should always do the opposite of what they (the commercials, the doctors etc) tell you, then you will stay healthy. There is a reason why you see so many commercials for meat and dairy. They want to make all people sick, because the big food industries (meat, dairy, egg) work together with the pharma industry which means big profit if people are sick! It's the sad truth. Sad

Did you hear about Monsanto? If not, google it! Another horrible topic...

Peggy are you watching the truth about cancer series? They say a lot about gmo. Didn't realise it was just more than just soy but Corn rice etc and how gmos are slipping through the cracks. Downright scary. Plus cancer causing roundup which is used on all gmo foods

The cancer series are great Ella, thanks for these, I will soon buy them all and show them to everybody in my surroundingSmile
What do you mean with gmos slipping through the cracks?

We found out recently that our cattle is getting "feed" from gmo sources and yet we are meant to be a gmo free country. So if its in the cattles system its in ours!!

yeh the same with us, and what about import..i thought i read gmos slipped trough the cracks there too..

(19-10-2015, 07:58 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 06:30 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(19-10-2015, 04:08 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(18-10-2015, 02:39 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(17-10-2015, 11:29 PM)peggy Wrote:  Aww thanks Hannah, that was sooo cute! You are also a hero. Smile

Yes I saw numerous documentaries about vaccines on youtube and I was really shocked after I saw them. It made me so sad to see how so many children got ill and many of them died because of the vaccines. Sad Also when I heard that there are forced vaccine programs in Africa (google "Bill Gates' Polio Vaccine Program") to make the poor population ill, I thought WTF! Dodgy

In my opinion you should always do the opposite of what they (the commercials, the doctors etc) tell you, then you will stay healthy. There is a reason why you see so many commercials for meat and dairy. They want to make all people sick, because the big food industries (meat, dairy, egg) work together with the pharma industry which means big profit if people are sick! It's the sad truth. Sad

Did you hear about Monsanto? If not, google it! Another horrible topic...

Peggy are you watching the truth about cancer series? They say a lot about gmo. Didn't realise it was just more than just soy but Corn rice etc and how gmos are slipping through the cracks. Downright scary. Plus cancer causing roundup which is used on all gmo foods

The cancer series are great Ella, thanks for these, I will soon buy them all and show them to everybody in my surroundingSmile
What do you mean with gmos slipping through the cracks?

We found out recently that our cattle is getting "feed" from gmo sources and yet we are meant to be a gmo free country. So if its in the cattles system its in ours!!

yeh the same with us, and what about import..i thought i read gmos slipped trough the cracks there too..
absolutely. all this bloody protein powder I imported from the states was probably gmo. but the thing is too, every packaged product you buy states its made from "local and imported ingredients" - so what and where are these imported ingrediants from huh..
I found out one day the local produce had been "irradiated" so freked about that. I need to be more proactive, I have a HUGE garden down our yard covered in bloody weeds I need to get it bloody cleared and put some fresh produce in there.

Bacon, hot dogs and processed meats cause cancer, WHO says

Bacon, sausage and other processed meats are now ranked alongside cigarettes and asbestos as known carcinogens, the World Health Organization announced today. Processed meats cause cancer, and red meat likely causes cancer, the health agency says in a new report.

The new investigation involved 22 scientists who were invited by the WHO’s International Agency for Research on Cancer to assess the association between more than 16 types of cancer and the consumption of red meat and processed meat.

Over the course of seven days in early October, the scientific panel examined more than 800 epidemiological studies from the U.S., Europe, Japan, Australia and elsewhere. The scope covered multiple ethnicities and global diets, according to the report which was published today in the journal Lancet Oncology.

The WHO group “classified consumption of processed meat as ‘carcinogenic to humans’ on the basis of sufficient evidence for colorectal cancer.” Colorectal cancer is the second most lethal form of cancer in the U.S., causing nearly 50,000 deaths per year. Processed meat was also linked to a higher incidence of stomach cancer...

Read more here: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/red-...s-smoking/

They did a poll to the public this morn asking people that if they knew bacon sausages and other processed meats caused cancer would they stop eating it.. Guess what the answers mostly were.... "No il still eat it"..
Personally after hearing pig meat is high in parasites that put me off but yes they did publicise processed meats causes cancer and sadly nobody really gave a shit.

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher and writer (1694-1778)

ok yeh wow they just released world health has classified certain meats under carcinogen over here alongside cigarettes and asbestos.
Even hubby couldn't argue it now...
To be fair I think its the nitrites and nitrates etc that they are preserved with BUT how do you know the fresh meAts aren't also treated..
What was scary is they said one serving per day of bacon that would be in an average Burger is enough to raise bowel cancer risk by 18%

Stay away from commercially prepared meats, consume fruits and vegetable daily, then you will stay away from many deceases. POM

Your inbox is full P.
When's your pm due to arrive? Mine by Fri with any luck.
Fyi pretty bad cramps I tell you... Thank the Lord for ladies mantle..

Hello Peggy,

Awesome topic that you did here.

This vegan lifestyle will not only bring the best for the world, but it will also lead people to feel the best, happier, and the more beautiful version of themselves. I think one of the main reasons girls come here, is beauty-related. A way to feel better. Well, this is all about inner beauty and appearance.

So true Vixy. Thank you very much for your comment Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon