Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From barely nothing to full A cup (France) in 2-3 months

(11-02-2016, 12:19 AM)NinjaBoobies Wrote:  Hi Vixy, I'm having trouble imagining 3000cal without meat or junk food. I am underweight myself and been trying to gain overall weight without success T___T

Would you mind giving me an example of your meals in one day? Breakfast, lunch and dinner? I'd appreciate it! Thanks!!

HI Vixy I would also be interested to know what you are eating. I am really interested in looking at this lifestyle for myself to. Not just for boobs but as a great way of staying healthy and well.

Hi Ella and Ninja,

I can eat about 1000cals from ripe mangoes in one meal, or 1000cals of dates blended with water, or 1000cals from ripe bananas, or any other fruits. High calories is best.
Sometimes I eat cooked food during the day, as being carbed up is what matters. Curry rice potato dish, oil free chips, spaghetti with tomato sauce, or every high carb food. Unlimited amounts as it is low fat high carb.

Breakfast : 1000cals from ripe fruit
Lunch : 1000 cals same
Dinner : 1000cals from cooked carbs

I lost 8 pounds this year, eating this way, very much food from right sources. Never restricting, always eating 2500-3000cals a day.
My nails became so strong I can't believe it, my sleep is awesome, I am a social creature as opposed to the shy and introverted me before.

Take a look at Vegan Corner meals on youtube or any youtube video from Freelee.

(13-02-2016, 02:17 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi Ella and Ninja,

I can eat about 1000cals from ripe mangoes in one meal, or 1000cals of dates blended with water, or 1000cals from ripe bananas, or any other fruits. High calories is best.
Sometimes I eat cooked food during the day, as being carbed up is what matters. Curry rice potato dish, oil free chips, spaghetti with tomato sauce, or every high carb food. Unlimited amounts as it is low fat high carb.

I lost 8 pounds this year, eating this way, very much food from right sources. Never restricting, always eating 2500-3000cals a day.
My nails became so strong I can't believe it, my sleep is awesome, I am a social creature as opposed to the shy and introverted me before.

You are so on the money with this diet-- carbs are key to a curvy body Wink low fat high carb-- I firmly believe you are what you eat Smile People can totally change their body and mind by changing what they put into themselves.

Thanks for this! I will add some of it to my meal plan ^_^

(16-02-2016, 03:01 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(13-02-2016, 02:17 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi Ella and Ninja,

You are so on the money with this diet-- carbs are key to a curvy body Wink low fat high carb-- I firmly believe you are what you eat Smile People can totally change their body and mind by changing what they put into themselves.

Thanks for this! I will add some of it to my meal plan ^_^

Ok so I have decided I am going to try this out starting now tomorrow but the next so I can go out and buy my fruit to start the process. I am really excited about how my body is going to respond and hopefully this is going to make me feel energised and fantastic. Thank you for inspiring me Vixy!

Yes !

Carbs + water = beauty
Getting early to bed like 8-9pm is also key to skin beauty. Face is so refreshed and looks young with early nights <3 mind too !

So pleased to hear that from you Smile

Hi Vixy, I'm curious about carbs now. Because I eat white rice everyday. But I do eat it with high fat. Does white rice is a good carb? Should I change to brown rice? I can't tolerate red rice, I have digestive problem

(07-06-2016, 05:27 AM)microsleep Wrote:  Hi Vixy, I'm curious about carbs now. Because I eat white rice everyday. But I do eat it with high fat. Does white rice is a good carb? Should I change to brown rice? I can't tolerate red rice, I have digestive problem

You want to do low fat. It helps build HEALTHY TISSUE in the breast. If you do want to add fatty tissue to breast, apply CLA (from softgel) or safflower oil to breast and massage.

I eat brown rice and love it!! It cooks up better than white rice. I use a small ice cream scooper for portion. You can eat half the amount of brown rice as opposed to white rice, because brown rice is loaded with healthy carbs and nutrients. I use it in tacos, fajitas, taco salads, bourban chicken meal, and more.

If I do ever choose to use beef in spaghetti, tacos, etc, I get the 90% lean ground beef. Most of the time the meats I eat are lean chicken breast, shredded salmon (replacement for tuna since tuna contains mercury and salmon is way healthier), ground turkey, lean sirloin steaks, eggs with no yolk (if you want to seperate yolk from white before cooking just use an empty water bottle to suck the yolk out), anything lean. I eat lots of veggies but I avoid the veggies that upset my stomach such as broccoli, kale, cabbage, and brussel sprouts. Salads daily. The only fruits I eat are the ones that alkalize the body and the ones that are full of antioxidants, and watermelon because it has lots of water in it. I can't have grapefruit, apples, or bananas. I love the taste of avacado, but it makes all of my weight go to my rear end and I'm not trying to do that... just want boobs. My rear is already big enough! Lots of water. I avoid oatmeal because it hurts my stomach.

I also eat a lot of peanut butter on whole wheat... I just warm the bread in the microwave for about 20 seconds first. Helps it digest better.

I do take probiotics every day. That will help with your digestion. Warm tea helps as well.

You can get lots of good carbs from veggies, beans (especially black beans and kidney beans), brown rice, and peanut butter.

Try to avoid pastas and potatoes, you'll gain a lot of unwanted weight with those.

Safflower oil is straight triglyceride for breasts, (not healthy).

(18-01-2016, 03:34 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  u said u change your diet to higher cal, do u eat more or eat food with higher cal?
i would like to eat more, but its impossible for me to eat more when im full. Also, when im too full, i feel very sleepy! And my belly bloats for a long long time. Do u have this problem too?

I know this is a late reply lol. The only way that helps me eating more food is to take probiotics pills. I take tablets, because I can easily split a tablet and only take half of it. Taking a whole tablet three times a day in fact upset my stomach, making it hurts. But this definitely speed up the digesting process. As a result you eat more. 

For me it is essential to gain weight to get boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon