Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NLH's Program - Advice please to make it better ?

Oh and I forgot to say - I am also taking Rhodiola or Magnesium at night to help with the cortisol

(24-07-2015, 10:20 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  Oh and I forgot to say - I am also taking Rhodiola or Magnesium at night to help with the cortisol

I am taking Magnesium as well. But not for the cortisol, just with my weird leg and rib cage cramping. But hey, if it helps with cortisol to. Win/Win. Right?

@ Neverloosehope-2 Tablespoon maca
----------------------------------------------------------
You are taking too much maca. You should focus on HGH as Lotus indicated. Good Luck, POM

Thanks POM/Wantapair.

@Iaboy - yes this is what I am taking and it makes a big difference, I feel more relax and I have lost a bit of belly fat as a result - Cortisol is one of the main culprit of lower belly fat - When you are stressed out, your body gets into 'fight or flight' mode and it starts to stores fat around your abdomen as this is where your vital organs are !

I have just gone back to the gym today (HIIT) and I started to massage my breasts and took my herbs straight after in order to benefit from the hormone rush

I intend to do this like 1-2x week

and continue with weight lifting in a way to induce growth hormone release (low rep/heavy weight).

Is there anyone that can help with my 3 questions ?

- I don't want my body to get used to the program - is there anything else i should do ?

- Can I take the herbs simultaneously as the PC ? I intend to take it from day 5 until my next period.

- I am looking to increase to a C Cup, is it realistic ?

Thanks Everyone !

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update

2 days ago I started to have shooting pain in my left breast - I though myself that it was the effect of the herbs so I started to NG in order to get the maximum benefit. But since then nothing has happened - no shouting pain or anything.

I am starting to wonder if my body didn't actually got used to the herbs and is not reacting to it - I am entertaining the idea of taking a 3 days break or change the dose slightly.

I think for the habituation part you should indeed take breaks and cleanses. Don't know how long you are doing this program and I dont know when habituation starts kicking in ofcourse.. But I would recommend to take a break before you are hitting a 3 month-mark.(hope I explain this right) And what also helps against habituation is play with the dosages of whatever you take.. So to ''forget'' them once in a while is good actually.

I am doing a 2 days mini break - having 2 caps of Dim and Raw carrots
Tomorrow I am back on the herbs.

On the progress front, I see definitely more firmness and a bit more jiggle - I creadit much more to the massage and NG than to the herbs though

Can someone please answer me this one : Are the herbs still working although you can feel no growing pains?

Thanks

cm as of today 87.5

(01-08-2015, 05:42 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  I am doing a 2 days mini break - having 2 caps of Dim and Raw carrots
Tomorrow I am back on the herbs.

On the progress front, I see definitely more firmness and a bit more jiggle - I creadit much more to the massage and NG than to the herbs though

Can someone please answer me this one : Are the herbs still working although you can feel no growing pains?

Thanks

cm as of today 87.5

Yes I believe you don't need to feel pains to know growth is happening. I think the people who are "really" re creating puberty type growth in the herbs they use will feel growing pains but if you are being subtle not the case.

perfect - I will continue then - I was worried that it was because there was no more effect and that my body got used to the herbs

So I will tr to change dosage - do regular breaks with Dim and carrots, etc
But to be honest, I sometimes have these pains only when I take the vitamin D3 ....Strange no?

Lotus explained that it helps with the IGF-1 which is key for breast growth, I will continue to report progress

Your boobs look great, if I could have your growth that would be perfect !

Update:

My breasts feel very full.
I usually have a a couple of stretch mark on my right boob but it is now smooth due to my breast pushing the skin out.

My breasts are definitely bigger in this luteal phase, I am 89.5 CM as of now (Up 2 CM)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon