Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Have a Laugh" Thread - Jokes/Video's

Look What I just found!!

A blonde is speeding on the highway one sunny afternoon when she gets pulled over by a state trooper. The trooper gets out of his car, takes down her license plate numbers and strolls up to her door continuing to write her a speeding ticket. She says to him," Are you selling tickets to the policeman's ball?" The trooper says, "I'm not a policeman, ma'am, I'm a state trooper. Troopers don't have balls." After a few seconds, he suddenly realizes what he just said, stops writing, closes up his ticket book, says, "Good afternoon, ma'am.", and turns and walks back to his car and drives away!!

I missed these posts. Thanks wap that made me laugh Smile
Thanks for keeping it going I had forgot all about this thread lol

(26-07-2015, 12:37 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  A blonde is speeding on the highway one sunny afternoon when she gets pulled over by a state trooper. The trooper gets out of his car, takes down her license plate numbers and strolls up to her door continuing to write her a speeding ticket. She says to him," Are you selling tickets to the policeman's ball?" The trooper says, "I'm not a policeman, ma'am, I'm a state trooper. Troopers don't have balls." After a few seconds, he suddenly realizes what he just said, stops writing, closes up his ticket book, says, "Good afternoon, ma'am.", and turns and walks back to his car and drives away!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks WAP, that made me laugh. POM

No problem! (That'll be $10.00..........each!)

(26-07-2015, 02:33 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  No problem! (That'll be $10.00..........each!)
Add it to my tab! Smile

Can You Top This? part 1
https://youtu.be/-VkDAAoaQdE

part 2
https://youtu.be/jYN3lX_rjCU

(26-07-2015, 02:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-07-2015, 02:33 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  No problem! (That'll be $10.00..........each!)
Add it to my tab! Smile
I don't drink Tab, just root beer!

A newly married couple just moved into their brand new house. The next morning, the guy gets up, get's dressed and goes to work. That even a little after 5:00, he comes home from the office and walks into the house to find his wife completely naked sliding down the bannister from the second floor!! He drops his briefcase and says, "What the hell are you doing?" She says, "Just warming up your dinner, honey!"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon