Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"Have a Laugh" Thread - Jokes/Video's

Don't say I didn't warn you, Rolleyes this one will have you rolling.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GO3lgO55kuY

Thanks Lotus, it surely made me laugh. POM

Awwww!!!!! That's child abuse!!!!

I saw that a few months ago. Still funny. I especially like the faces on the oriental girl, the really cute girl with black hair and the one at the end, I ever saw her before.

Damn it. Now I'm ckucky again!

I'd say you're more the bride of Chucky.

Okay, two fags are fucking a dead alligator on a bus....alright, enough with my personal life, take my wife....please!

A funny thing happened on my way to the forum, tonight. A snake slithered into my wife!

My wife is so dumb, she thinks Billy Joel is a piano player!!

She thinks a dildo is something you use to make pickle bread!!

One day, she was really annoying me, I told her to leave me alone, she said, "Alright, how much?"

I can't take her shopping at a department store, she get's lost in the revolving door!!

I wonder if she'd get any smarter if I got her to colour her hair red or brown?

Yesterday, I asked her if she took a bath. She said, "No! Why? Is one missing?"

One night our baby kept crying and keeping us awake all night. EVERY NIGHT that kid starts crying his head off as soon as we get to bed!! After a while last night, my wife said I should go rock the baby to sleep. So, I went outside and dug one up about the size of a basketball!

I remember when my wife first told me she was pregnant. She said to me, "We're going to be blessed with a little visitor, soon!" I said, "NO!! Not your mother, again!!!"

I hate that ugly broad!! If I had a map like hers, I would've rolled it up long ago!!

She's so ugly, even the clocks in the house are afraid to tell her the time!!

Some women have crows feet, this broad has mastodon tracks!!

When she's over, she sleeps in the room next ours. Her skin is so dry, every night before she goes to bed, she slathers herself with moisturizing cream and, from the next room I can hear her skin making this very load sucking noise!! The first few nights, I didn't know and thought she'd gone mad and decided to vacuum the rugs in her room at midnight!!

She could drive me to drink!! I think I'll fly next time, it's quicker!

If ANYBODY needs to be here at BreastNexus, it's her!! She sends her bras out to the cleaners and they come back marked, "flat work".

I'm tellin' ya, she can't even push them both together and take one good one!!

The other day, she was at the store when a hippie walked past her, took one look and said, "Like, man!"

If her husband's doing carpentry and can't find his level, he uses her chest!!

She makes Twiggy look like Dolly Parton!!

And, she drinks so much her breath could light the lamps of China! And she's always in the same condition as the Great Wall...STONED!!

I once watched her breath turn a leopard skin coat BACK to rabbit!!

She opened a box of breath mints one day and a white flag came out!!

One time, she was here for her birthday. She blew out the candles and her face caught fire!! I was sitting across from her, she singed my eyebrows!!

Okay, I'm gonna get outta here! You guys have been a great crowd!! Thanks for coming!!!

https://youtu.be/DUG5VMd4TFU

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon