Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Could growth happen so fast, or is this swelling?

I've been noogling about two weeks. The first week I only did 3-4 days and only noogled my smaller breast.

Last week I did every day except yesterday (sunday). I noogle both breasts for 1 hour and then the smaller one for an extra 30 mins. Some days I did this routine twice.

I don't get any massive swelling yet. It's hard to tell with the bigger breast and the little one would feel a tiny bit bigger. After a while of pumping they'd fill more of the dome though.

So I took yesterday off and when I woke up this morning I thought I was dreaming, my little breast looks bigger! From looking down and at the front it almost looks the same size as the other one. From the side it's clear it is still smaller but also looks bigger than before. It FEELS a lot bigger/ fuller.

Since I didn't noogle at all yesterday does that mean this could be growth already or just delayed swelling? Maybe I am just seeing what I want to see?
I started out optimistic that noogleberry would work well for me, and this makes me more motivated.

Are you taking any herbs? It's probably swelling but that's a great sign.
It's after a few months that it turns itnto growth. When I was pumping with kangzhu I would swell up so much and even on my days off I would still look big. I stopped after 3 months and im taking a lot of other things so not sure how much growth would be credited to pumping. Think of it this way, you swell then after a few months, a bit of that swelling turns into growth so then you start to swell even more seeing your'e bigger now and so on. Or atleast that's what happened to me over the short period of time I've tried it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon