Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Newbie! Starting program + progress tracking. Advice?

(21-07-2015, 10:14 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Nips, your progress is great! Is it really only 10 days? Phenomenal! You started at pretty close where I did and your beginning growth was so much faster than mine!

Which Volufiline cream did you use? I have used the Eveline creams, but not with any consistency, so my results are mixed from that. I should REALLY, really get into the massage groove. I think it would make such a difference.

Congrats again, and I'll be following your progress! Smile

Xo, Soli

Thank you so much! I am using Eveline! It the slim extreme 3D-spa! lol in a pink tube. and I think today marks 2 weeks.
This is the one I tried last night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fKJt9MviM and so far so good!
I contribute most of my growth (or swelling) to massage, I do 300 rotations morning and night. I wish you luck as well! Do you have a progress thread?

I'm totally using this thread as my NBE diary lol. Just wanted to update! I woke up this morning and my boobs felt huge! although it went down throughout the day so its just swelling I think that hypnosis video is working well!
My PM soap came in today and I just used it and I'm not sure how I feel. This smell is not bad in any way shape or form but I'm going to have to get used to it and I'm just skeptical. As I was using my breast did feel firmer but that could be from anything. And I love the way my skin feels now. I'm going to keep up with it and just see how it goes. Is it something I should cycle? or would it be alright to use each time I bathe?
One of my piercings was a bit irritated today but again could be from anything. I think I need to be more careful when massaging not to touch them and with the extra handling give them a little more TLC.
I've noticed a bit of weight gain around my lower abs and thighs (that's where I always carry) but I have been eating out, eating a lot of carbs and not working out this month so I just need to get on my grind.
Thanks again everyone, it's time to turn on my hypnosis and hit the hay!

Why dont you take the fenugreek internally instead of massage with the messy stuff?:p You dont take a lot off herbs anyhow..

Wow your new avatar pic is amazing! All your growth is from massage only?! Wow. You're a fast responder. My arms always get tired after 100 rotations lol

(28-07-2015, 11:22 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Wow your new avatar pic is amazing! All your growth is from massage only?! Wow. You're a fast responder. My arms always get tired after 100 rotations lol

Um.... I think she was referring to nips...

Yeah I was referring to nips lol

(28-07-2015, 11:22 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Wow your new avatar pic is amazing! All your growth is from massage only?! Wow. You're a fast responder. My arms always get tired after 100 rotations lol

Yes! I also think the volufiline helps quite a bit too. It has gone down just a bit because I missed the past few days, but thank you so much!! Big Grin It does get tiring but I just force myself through it. When I start getting sore I'm just like "bigger boobs, bigger boobs" lol.

(28-07-2015, 09:37 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Why dont you take the fenugreek internally instead of massage with the messy stuff?:p You dont take a lot off herbs anyhow..

I'm worried about weight gain.

Oi. Nothing too new in the progress department but I have tweaked my program a bit. so here's what 'm currently doing:

AM:
3000 mg MSM
1000 mg Collagen
400 mg Spearmint
1000 mg Vitamin C
500 mg Maca

Mid-day:
1500 mg MSM
500 mg Maca

PM:
2000 mg Collagen
300 mg Green tea

Life's been going on so I haven't been as consistent with massage but still pretty strong. I'm using PM soap in the shower and still Volufiline topical but no significant changes. I've also not been sleeping at my own house often recently so I've definitely fallen off with the hypnosis. I want to add some sort of estrogen to my program to amp it up a bit. any suggestions?

I'm leaning towards adding red clover, wild yam, white peony and red raspberry but I'm still very unsure. Thoughts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon