Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

Here's the picture Ella! I've dressed myself on purpose in white for you, so you can see it more easily.:p Its a terrible shirt on me btw. And now I know why you look smaller on the pic..because you probably point your camera downwards to avoid your face..I was looking at myself to like huh Im a bit bigger in real especially the bottom part.(Omg I get intestine cramps even from posting a pic like this)

*I btw wear a 75B-34 it doesnt feel comfy, wrong size i guess..

Post #30 is empty.. this is what I wrote and can copy from it when I edit it: Thanks for the compliments POM!Smile If the problem with editing remains I sure will, but it seems that the problem is already gone.

You look so good Hannah. Be grateful for your lovely figure. Smile

POM

(05-07-2015, 04:11 PM)pom19 Wrote:  You look so good Hannah. Be grateful for your lovely figure. Smile

POM

Aw thank you Pom! Smile I still think I can gain a bit off weight since I'm only 52 kgs and have an unhealthy bmi.

Yes, you have room for a little more weight, but, remember the world actually has overweight problem. Smile POM

Your figure is hot ! I can't believe you are only 52 kgs, you look slim but not that slim. You look healthy to be honest. I just CANT see how i weigh 6 kgs more. I do have some weight on my hips and tummy right now and I think my bones might be heavy? Who knows.
But honestly your figure is really nice.

Now you can take the pic down and get rid of your intestinal cramps lol
Thanks I needed a giggle, sooo tired today!

Ps how is the bra not the right size ? Is it too tight? It kinda looks tight and it's not a push up right? If so I reckon try next size up. Mind you 34 band might be too loose ? I'm 29" under and the 34s are too loose "sometimes" but then I like loose fitting lol. With you're measurements u could always try 32d if you haven't already. That bra I'm wearing in my pic though is a 32 band and it's not right cause I have to pull boobs together to get them in the cup properly. I guess our wide boobs complicate things

(05-07-2015, 07:53 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Your figure is hot ! I can't believe you are only 52 kgs, you look slim but not that slim. You look healthy to be honest. I just CANT see how i weigh 6 kgs more. I do have some weight on my hips and tummy right now and I think my bones might be heavy? Who knows.
But honestly your figure is really nice.

Now you can take the pic down and get rid of your intestinal cramps lol
Thanks I needed a giggle, sooo tired today!

Thank you so much Ella, I can use compliments like that!! Seeing that even strangers sometimes tell me I'm skinny. I neither can see how you weigh 6kgs more..Huh Maybe its your long hairs in combination with heavy bones..Or your lips..I have no tout mouth..:p
But to be serious I think maybe your legs and hips and tummy..Because I have no lovehandles or a tummy. And my legs look thin..especially my underlegs. But I watched at your picture next to mine several times.. And weird enough you might say that I'm the heavier one..

It must be in the air the tiredness..I slept 13 hours today..I woke up took breakfast and continued sleeping on the couchBlush Therefore my late respond.

And maybe I leave the pic here for a while..Until I really freak out:p

(05-07-2015, 07:58 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps how is the bra not the right size ? Is it too tight? It kinda looks tight and it's not a push up right? If so I reckon try next size up. Mind you 34 band might be too loose ? I'm 29" under and the 34s are too loose "sometimes" but then I like loose fitting lol. With you're measurements u could always try 32d if you haven't already. That bra I'm wearing in my pic though is a 32 band and it's not right cause I have to pull boobs together to get them in the cup properly. I guess our wide boobs complicate things

Yeh I'm too wide(set) for it I think.. I have seriously no good experience in buying bra's. Maybe in all these years I bought 20 bra's..Its no push up. And I think 34 is not to loose..Maybe its too loose around my ribcage but not for the wide setting of my breasts..That sounds complicatd huh.
I too dont like to tight bra's..Then I'm constantly pulling it looser.:p

''That bra I'm wearing in my pic though is a 32 band and it's not right cause I have to pull boobs together to get them in the cup properly. I guess our wide boobs complicate things''
:
This is exactly my problem as well..But I dont know what to do about it, ha ha. I mean getting up a band width will mean less pushing inwards so less cleavage..
Maybe indeed I should try a larger cup.. Like a 34 C? I really dont know. Sometimes I think that the middle part between the cup should be more wide apart..But I never saw a bra like that lol.

(05-07-2015, 04:18 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Yes, you have room for a little more weight, but, remember the world actually has overweight problem. Smile POM

True..But hard to understand for people like Ella and I..We could never be obese..Luckily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon