Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hannah14's Diary

Editing time limit is 24 hours.

[quote='pom19' pid='154594' dateline='1435941872']
Hannah, what is your waist size?

[/quote
I've been sitting down while measuring this(hope thats alright) But its so hot over here..I'm getting lazy from it. My waist is 61 cm soo that is...24 inch. That sounds small.
About the editing..I tried editing it right after posting.

(03-07-2015, 08:46 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 03:25 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Bra sizes UK,US,EU,France,Italy,Australia:
http://www.brasize.com/uk-to-us-eu-fr-it-au.html

75B = 34B in United States..Thats my most worn size.

80B= 36B But I dont wear that size a lot..I have one bra in that size.

But mines are pretty wide set so sometimes an 80B is more comfortable. Also depends on how tight you wear the bra ofcourse.

I hate bra shopping and I dont want to wear push ups thats so uncomfy but on the other hand its the only way to achieve nice cleavage.

Oh that makes sence then cause that's the size I wear too the 34b's or sister sizes 32c/d

You cant edit your posts after a period of time, not sure how long that is, I generally edit them straight away or I wont be allowed to later.

I hate measuring too. And I usually buy my bras online and just hope they fit when they turn up,i have a good idea now what my size and style is though. Ive got wide ones too, for us the balconette or demi half cup bras suit us, well that's my opinion anyway

Yeah haha balconette is definitely the best bra-type for our size. BUT its not particulary my style, I think balconette-bra's cant be worn under certain t-shirts its best worn under dresses I think..And I dont wear a lot of dresses.
You're doing good bussiness then..buying bra's online.. I'm afraid to do that..even with ordering clothing online I often have to send it back/trade it because off the wrong size.

I've never heard off the demi half cup---googled it--- thats pretty sexy, even with small breasts : https://www.google.nl/search?q=demi+half+cup+bra&biw=1024&bih=479&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=F6qXVczDHYHxUtuMgcgJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgrc=j8LJIEYsBRQE2M%3A

I think she is smaller then us..at least smaller then me.
But I'm telling myself for a while..I'm only going for bra shopping when my breasts have grown. Dont know why, but I often feel so unsexy with these beautiful bra's when I'm not filling them the way I want to.

(03-07-2015, 08:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Infact Hannah when you describe your body is sounds just like mine!! Wana do side by side shots lol
I think I carry more kgs than you do though? im on 58kgs at the moment but I swear if you look at me... I look like a stick insect, I have no bodyfat!!!

We can PM each other some pictures maybe? Thats already exciting enough for me, I'm sure not gonna post anything in my thread.Rolleyes Afraid somebody finds out its me.
Yes thats weird that our measuremunts sounds the same but you carry way more kgs! You also had the same lenght as I do right? Maybe you have more brains ghehe..I dont understand, lets compare with pics?Smile
Haha like a stick insect! I think I have some figure going on only I hate the fact that my belly is so thinn and no breasts and little but and stick-underarms.

(04-07-2015, 10:44 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 08:46 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 03:25 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Bra sizes UK,US,EU,France,Italy,Australia:
http://www.brasize.com/uk-to-us-eu-fr-it-au.html

75B = 34B in United States..Thats my most worn size.

80B= 36B But I dont wear that size a lot..I have one bra in that size.

But mines are pretty wide set so sometimes an 80B is more comfortable. Also depends on how tight you wear the bra ofcourse.

I hate bra shopping and I dont want to wear push ups thats so uncomfy but on the other hand its the only way to achieve nice cleavage.

Oh that makes sence then cause that's the size I wear too the 34b's or sister sizes 32c/d

You cant edit your posts after a period of time, not sure how long that is, I generally edit them straight away or I wont be allowed to later.

I hate measuring too. And I usually buy my bras online and just hope they fit when they turn up,i have a good idea now what my size and style is though. Ive got wide ones too, for us the balconette or demi half cup bras suit us, well that's my opinion anyway

Yeah haha balconette is definitely the best bra-type for our size. BUT its not particulary my style, I think balconette-bra's cant be worn under certain t-shirts its best worn under dresses I think..And I dont wear a lot of dresses.
You're doing good bussiness then..buying bra's online.. I'm afraid to do that..even with ordering clothing online I often have to send it back/trade it because off the wrong size.

I've never heard off the demi half cup---googled it--- thats pretty sexy, even with small breasts : https://www.google.nl/search?q=demi+half+cup+bra&biw=1024&bih=479&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=F6qXVczDHYHxUtuMgcgJ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgrc=j8LJIEYsBRQE2M%3A

I think she is smaller then us..at least smaller then me.
But I'm telling myself for a while..I'm only going for bra shopping when my breasts have grown. Dont know why, but I often feel so unsexy with these beautiful bra's when I'm not filling them the way I want to.
oh yes those are pretty bras! I hear what you mean about wearing them under tshirts though. Just a tip, if and only if you think your 34b cups are too tight then go up to a c. Wearing a cup that isn't tight might allow them to grow and you will feel good wearing the bigger cup size. That's whats happened to me. I wore the 32c's or 34bs and some of them were just abit tight in the cup so ive gone up to the 34c and where at first they felt too big, now they feel comfy and just right. As far as wearing tight bands for support and tight cups to stop movement I don't think its healthy. Why block lymph movement and circulation, our grandparents didn't and there wasn't breast cancer around like it is in abundance these days.

(04-07-2015, 01:13 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(03-07-2015, 08:59 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Infact Hannah when you describe your body is sounds just like mine!! Wana do side by side shots lol
I think I carry more kgs than you do though? im on 58kgs at the moment but I swear if you look at me... I look like a stick insect, I have no bodyfat!!!

We can PM each other some pictures maybe? Thats already exciting enough for me, I'm sure not gonna post anything in my thread.Rolleyes Afraid somebody finds out its me.
Yes thats weird that our measuremunts sounds the same but you carry way more kgs! You also had the same lenght as I do right? Maybe you have more brains ghehe..I dont understand, lets compare with pics?Smile
Haha like a stick insect! I think I have some figure going on only I hate the fact that my belly is so thinn and no breasts and little but and stick-underarms.

That's cool , don't put up pics if you don't feel right and I can tell you from past experience there has been some people on this site who were just here for a perve. I can pm you the details later on.
il quickly put up my measurements cause we are going away today so I wont take my measuring tape with me. But yeh I think you are taller than me, Im close on 5'6 and at the moment I wear just on 58kg, ive recently put on 1kg but it still fluctuates a lot.
Hips 34"
Waist 27"
Bust 34"
Underbust 29"
Clothing size Xtra small or small
YOu know because my hips and bust are the same.. Does that mean im the ratio I should be for my body type? Huh
Re pics id have to email like personal email to you, I don't know how to send pics through the email function on this, im not sure it can be done cause ive tried in the past.

(04-07-2015, 10:35 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  [quote='pom19' pid='154594' dateline='1435941872']

[/quote
I've been sitting down while measuring this(hope thats alright) But its so hot over here..I'm getting lazy from it. My waist is 61 cm soo that is...24 inch. That sounds small.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
That's a nice waist line. It is proportional with your body.
To fix the editing problem, send an email to Admin to fix it for you. POM

I wear xs or s sizes as well, the only problem I sometimes have with these sizes is that my arms or legs are too long and my hips are just fitting into small sizes. I could better be wearing an M size when it comes to my lenght.

But about that ratio I was thinking..They are the same size but when I look at your picture(as far as I can see without side view) I think you can handle a bit more boobage..
But I also dont know what the ''prettiest'' ratio should be in numbers. I'm googling it now but have a slow pc atm so I'll close this tab and post the numbers later,
Cant find the ''perfect'' breaast to hip ratio..can only find about waist to hip. I did saw numbers where the hips and breast are about the same. But you can Always start doing butt excercises to get yourself proportioned, may there ever be a day that your breasts are to big for your body:p

(05-07-2015, 08:34 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  I wear xs or s sizes as well, the only problem I sometimes have with these sizes is that my arms or legs are too long and my hips are just fitting into small sizes. I could better be wearing an M size when it comes to my lenght.

But about that ratio I was thinking..They are the same size but when I look at your picture(as far as I can see without side view) I think you can handle a bit more boobage..
But I also dont know what the ''prettiest'' ratio should be in numbers. I'm googling it now but have a slow pc atm so I'll close this tab and post the numbers later,

I know I'm the same. Ure taller than me but I find the arms sometimes are too short with XS and the torsos of tops always too short and fit like crop style tops but sometimes the size S is too big. Ahh oh well everyone's diff. I find clothes that suit my figure that's the main thing as I'm sure u do too :)

(04-07-2015, 07:46 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(04-07-2015, 10:35 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  [quote='pom19' pid='154594' dateline='1435941872']

[/quote
-----------------------------------------------------------------
That's a nice waist line. It is proportional with your body.
To fix the editing problem, send an email to Admin to fix it for you. POM

Thanks for the compliments POM!Smile If the problem with editing remains I sure will, but it seems that the problem is already gone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon