Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitamin D?

I avoid the sun where possible, with the exception of a little bit of sun out of the peak hours so late afternoon. we have one of the highest mealanoma rates in the world and I also have a growth in my eye fuelled by UV so I wear sunglasses always when outside.

And yet while I live on the coast and beaches and have a lot of sun exposure all considering my Vit D was still right on the line between average before being deficient. Crazy huh. Hence why I supplement.

(01-07-2015, 09:11 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I avoid the sun where possible, with the exception of a little bit of sun out of the peak hours so late afternoon. we have one of the highest mealanoma rates in the world and I also have a growth in my eye fuelled by UV so I wear sunglasses always when outside.

And yet while I live on the coast and beaches and have a lot of sun exposure all considering my Vit D was still right on the line between average before being deficient. Crazy huh. Hence why I supplement.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Good girl, moderation reigns supreme. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon