Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO Trade: Mine is very STRONG!

(22-01-2017, 02:16 PM)janny Wrote:  
(21-01-2017, 12:02 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(20-01-2017, 11:59 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Hey guys I know it's been so long since I last posted but I'd like to just keep in and to let you know my results have remained as long as my weight is 100 pounds are over my boobs are nice and full I don't do anything at all to them I'm just way too busy anyway and I'm fine with the size they are now.

So I've decided to just post a picture of what not pumping or any supplements have done mind you I've been extremely busy with work and attending school full-time I'm just really happy that I don't have to do anything sometimes I fear they will just deflate but that's not the case no pumping since I've last noted.

I do have some of my tonic for sale cuz someone requested an order so I do have a little left over if anyone is interested I have both Bountiful and a special Grassfed source of mine that I've been using with great success on my other clients just PM me.
Omg, that is amazing...I just cannot believe this is all frm BO??? :O how much time did it take to achieve this size? they are perfect...and you are slim....I would die for such breasts :/
I would like to know..how did you get rid of the unwanted hairs?? if this happened to you while on BO...??? thanks for your reply

Hi! I took a blend of any androgens: saw palmetto, peony root, and pygeum bark. I was on my Bo program for 11 months!

These really help with androgen control.

No hairyness.

Actually, what most dont consider is their choice of oil to massage with! That can make you hairy if you are not careful! Lol. I know emu oil is one of them.

Thank you for your comment !

(22-01-2017, 05:53 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(20-01-2017, 11:59 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Hey guys I know it's been so long since I last posted but I'd like to just keep in and to let you know my results have remained as long as my weight is 100 pounds are over my boobs are nice and full I don't do anything at all to them I'm just way too busy anyway and I'm fine with the size they are now.

So I've decided to just post a picture of what not pumping or any supplements have done mind you I've been extremely busy with work and attending school full-time I'm just really happy that I don't have to do anything sometimes I fear they will just deflate but that's not the case no pumping since I've last noted.

I do have some of my tonic for sale cuz someone requested an order so I do have a little left over if anyone is interested I have both Bountiful and a special Grassfed source of mine that I've been using with great success on my other clients just PM me.
Omg, that is amazing...I just cannot believe this is all frm BO??? :O how much time did it take to achieve this size? they are perfect...and you are slim....I would die for such breasts :/
I would like to know..how did you get rid of the unwanted hairs?? if this happened to you while on BO...??? thanks for your reply

Hi! I took a blend of any androgens: saw palmetto, peony root, and pygeum bark. I was on my Bo program for 11 months!

No hairyness.

Actually, what most dont consider is their choice of oil to massage with! That can make you hairy if you are not careful! Lol. I know emu oil is one of them.

Thank you so much...and saw palmetto is also antiestrogen...didnt it worsen the growt? because I was completely deflated when I used it and thinner.....no curves at all
And one more question...do you think that by using this antiandrogens the actual hairs will dissapear??? I think that I have read one of your threads and youwrote that the first attemp you ended hairy...am I right?? How did you cope with this? thank you so much Smile
And btw do you think that spearmint capsules alone would have the same antiandrogen effect??
I just cannot believe that anyone can grow such huge and amazing breasts as you did .....perfect!

(22-01-2017, 06:25 PM)janny Wrote:  
(22-01-2017, 05:53 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

No hairyness.

Thank you so much...and saw palmetto is also antiestrogen...didnt it worsen the growt? because I was completely deflated when I used it and thinner.....no curves at all
And one more question...do you think that by using this antiandrogens the actual hairs will dissapear??? I think that I have read one of your threads and youwrote that the first attemp you ended hairy...am I right?? How did you cope with this? thank you so much Smile
And btw do you think that spearmint capsules alone would have the same antiandrogen effect??
I just cannot believe that anyone can grow such huge and amazing breasts as you did .....perfect!

I didn't notice that at all as far as saw palmetto. I took it the whole way through.

I am not sure about spearmint. I haven't taken it.

It was fenugreek that did it! It affected my blood sugar so badly! I had to do 3 colon/ liver flushes and no meat or fatty foods for 3 months to get it out of my system! 

YEs. I couldn't believe how well it worked! The only thing that worked!

You had unwanted hairs from fenugreek??? I used to make tea from it....:O omg :O
and could you please summarize what herbs, vitamins, androgens, progesterone cream, vitex etc helped you and after what time did you see results, please? thank you very much...Smile
a the brewed version..you just made an alcohol tincture from the antiandrogen and herbs?? 
and how did you get rid of the hairs?? so many questions, but I hope you 'd answer them. thank you so much Smile

(24-01-2017, 07:11 PM)janny Wrote:  Sorry for the late,

You have to realize, there's over a hundred properties in a single herb.

I can't say that I reversed it completely, but yes fenugreek for me alone was it. 

I simply had to refrain from all herbs and juice cleanse with fruits/veggies to lower my hormone levels (the cholesterol/fats/excess protien.

I think six months cleared much. I say that because herbs like fenugreek can activate dormant hair follicles. While they are not nearly as bad, they are finely there in existence.

Everyone is different. You may not have sufficient h an issue with genuine, bit maybe another herb. It's just how your body chemistry is currently at the time/ what it's doing.
As for BO, yes, you can make your own. I have the recipe here on the forums. It was a few years ago but there is a thread on here. Just search for it.

You had unwanted hairs from fenugreek??? I used to make tea from it....:O omg :O
and could you please summarize what herbs, vitamins, androgens, progesterone cream, vitex etc helped you and after what time did you see results, please? thank you very much...Smile
a the brewed version..you just made an alcohol tincture from the antiandrogen and herbs?? 
and how did you get rid of the hairs?? so many questions, but I hope you 'd answer them. thank you so much Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon