Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

marks are aggrevating me

interesting breastexplant. I had bee doing research on that possibility, but never got anywhere with it, but that doesn't mean it's not the cause.

keep us posted! i am also a serious water drinker, but there is no telling if that is why i dont get the rings and you do. or i suppose go topless tanning! ha! hope you aren't in the north... it's a little cold up here!

Don't go sunbathing topless Wink The white marks DON'T tan with the rest of the body and having more tan makes them more obvious. I am curious about if drinking more water could do the trick. I tried putting a lot of lotion and nothing changed.

Hey guys, just to pitch in on this one.
I go to a solarium, and originally I was in a bed where you lie down.
I used to get these white patches on my bum and weaker ones on my shoulder blades where the most pressure from my body weight is against the bed.
The attendant said that they were due to decreased circulation; if blood isn't flowing strongly and freely through that area during the tanning process, it doesn't tan.

So, my theory on this one is because there are restrictions placed on that part of your body so often and to such an extent, the circulation may not be as strong. (maybe add this to the melanin theory too!)

I found that when I swapped to a stand up solarium, those marks went away pretty fast; it caught up pretty quickly. So while the white mightn't tan for you at the moment, it could very well be that it will later once you have finished your current suction routine.

Hope this helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon