Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

disappointed

Castor oil really works!
I once went from butt-length hair to a tiny bob..
I cried for days..
So i started massaging castor oil on my scalp every time before showering and i'd leave it for at least 30mins.
My hair grew back like crazy.
I heard msm works good too.

Good luck!

Ella, I miss ya! & your new piccie is so pretty <3 *_*
and now im jealous! lol in high school I had knee high length hair, then I cut it up to my middle back last year- this year it was up to my butt, so this is the shortest I have ever had, i've been getting panic attacks Sad I know it's silly but I just feel like.. so different and weird! I had long hair since I was 15, now at 25 I feel bald!

and pinkie, thank you! I am getting castor oil and coconut oil today! I hope I get the same results as you, thank you love Smile

(30-05-2015, 06:07 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella, I miss ya! & your new piccie is so pretty <3 *_*
and now im jealous! lol in high school I had knee high length hair, then I cut it up to my middle back last year- this year it was up to my butt, so this is the shortest I have ever had, i've been getting panic attacks Sad I know it's silly but I just feel like.. so different and weird! I had long hair since I was 15, now at 25 I feel bald!

and pinkie, thank you! I am getting castor oil and coconut oil today! I hope I get the same results as you, thank you love Smile

Make sure you bad mouth that guy. For years I had that happen too. Id ask for a couple of inches off and they'd take 3 times that, why do hairdressers do that I wonder? Just the bad ones I guess.
Why don't you colour it too? Or put some highlights through it to change the whole look, take away from the shock of the new cut until it grows back.

(30-05-2015, 08:22 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-05-2015, 06:07 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Ella, I miss ya! & your new piccie is so pretty <3 *_*

Make sure you bad mouth that guy. For years I had that happen too. Id ask for a couple of inches off and they'd take 3 times that, why do hairdressers do that I wonder? Just the bad ones I guess.
Why don't you colour it too? Or put some highlights through it to change the whole look, take away from the shock of the new cut until it grows back.

I have no idea! but I am not going to be cutting my hair for a while Sad and I have never dyed my hair, I don't like to use chemicals in it :/ and I like more of the natural look. But my mother did suggest that too. lol Its literally been in a bun since the day I cut it. I've been putting oils in it, seems to have grown a bit, so fingers crossed Sad I am still pretty upset though.

(08-06-2015, 04:39 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(30-05-2015, 08:22 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I have no idea! but I am not going to be cutting my hair for a while Sad and I have never dyed my hair, I don't like to use chemicals in it :/ and I like more of the natural look. But my mother did suggest that too. lol Its literally been in a bun since the day I cut it. I've been putting oils in it, seems to have grown a bit, so fingers crossed Sad I am still pretty upset though.

good its grown abit. Keep massaging your scalp too. Keep the juices flowing per say..
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon