Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can't get my noogleberry to suction!?

Sorry if I am posting a lot lately, I have been so excited to start noogling and I just got it today, but I cannot get any suction.

I am a 30C, I bought the large cups because I measured the base of my breast and it seemed like the large would fit. But I think it might be too big for me? I think the medium would be too small.

I have barely any upper body fat and cannot seem to get suction, I've been trying many different things. The cup seems perfect for the width of my breasts, but since there isn't much breast tissue in the middle I am getting air gaps.

I have one pump clipped off and was able to get suction on my butt, but can't seem to anywhere else (including my stomach). I'm using a lot of oil.

Is there any tips to get still suction if the cup has very small air gaps no matter what position it is in? I REALLY don't want to wait another 3 weeks and pay for medium cups.

Is there something I could put around the base of the cups or to block the air gaps?

Mortokes,

I had the same problem with one of my cups and finally got word to the supplier and they sent me some new gaskets to go around the base of the cups. This solved my problem.

Regards,

KellyT

(26-05-2015, 11:46 PM)KellyT Wrote:  Mortokes,

I had the same problem with one of my cups and finally got word to the supplier and they sent me some new gaskets to go around the base of the cups. This solved my problem.

Regards,

KellyT

Thanks. Unfortunately I really don't want to wait another 3 weeks for something to be shipped to me. I'm so upset right now Sad Trying so many different things but nothing seems to be working. I'm reading threads where people with 26 inch underbusts have got the large domes to work... I can't even get suction on my stomach though, seems hopeless Sad

If this thing didn't cost me $100 with the shipping and everything, I'd give up. Uhg.

Sigh, I just ordered the medium domes. I think those may work better for me than the foam rings. I've read a thread about someone that used a modelling clay to fill in the gaps of their large domes, so maybe I can try something like that over the weekend.

The wait to noogle is torture Sad

The foam rings are very wide and can be manipulated. Did you get the round cup and not contoured? I can't get those to fit either but the foam ring changed the whole experience and doesn't cause indentations from the hard plastic base.

Me neither. I accidentally broke the part that the hose hooks onto in one of the cups the other night! :-(

I had the same problem at first with my medium domes.. thought i'd never be able to get them on. Here's some things that i tried to make it work:
Sit while leaning slightly backward or forward
Massage and apply an awlful lot of oil on my chest
Put foam tape on the edges of my domes
Get suction on my left breast first then the right one
Put on a t-shirt (with 2 holes for the tubes) over my domes to keep everything tight

I hope this was a bit helpful.
I really understand the struggle but don't give up!
You can do this!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
I ended up ordering medium cups. Lucy said that size would be a better fit.
Anxiously waiting! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon