Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I hate my extreme tuberous/hypo-plastic breasts :(

Puberty began early - breast changes, pubic hair. Didn't have my first period until I was almost 16, though. And the breast growth stunted, quickly. I was always a tall child, and my height stunted at 11 (5'2"). Though, my height changed a couple time in my early 30s. I'm 35 and 5'4 & 1/2. I had some change in my breasts (the left was almost completely flat, the right was mostly a large odd shaped nipple. After starting Aldactone, I did get a little breast tissue. I desperately want surgery to correct this condition, and a small augmentation. I'd give anything to have "normal" breasts. This condition is killing my confidence. Sad

Depressed. Sad

I am taking Peuraria Mirfica 500 MG and using Bella Cream (Must Up). Does this sound like a good plan for tubular breasts, or would BO be a better idea? Any help is appreciated.

Additional info, in case it's helpful:

I have Hypothyroidism (I had symptoms during childhood, mentioned it to a doctor in my early teens - instead of testing me, he laughed and said "You can't blame your weight on your thyroid" - and I never brought it up again. Was diagnosed at 22, different doctor.)

I have PCOS, an ovarian cyst that's unrelated to PCOS and Hydrosalpinx of at least one tube

Bad Hirsutism - neck, chin, above lip, some on cheeks. Some on back, check, tummy. Sad

Obese, and having a VERY difficult time lose weight

Family history of adrenal problems (My Mom had Addison's disease)

I would suggest you stear away from PM with Tuberous breasts and pcos for now.
I think that you should be working on balancing the PCOS before attempting anything estrogenic..

I would purchase inosotol http://www.pcosdietsupport.com/supplemen...-and-pcos/

I would also take spearmint tea for the hirutism If I were you.

You should look up myofascial release massage, it may serve as a benefit in loosening up the tight fibrous bands in your breasts (the trait in hypoplastic breasts that results in the conular shape ) As it's use is primarily to reduce scar tissue (and the band's are essentially scar tissue)

With pcos, consumption means everything. To lose weight, you really need to avoid sugars and grains. They spike your insulin. Sabotaging weight gain. - play a game with yourself, count the days you go without both (while researching tasty alternatives) and when you cave, be proud of the days that have been sugar free, and try to beat that score of days. Build up your cardio and you should see progress. Weight lifting, if your heart is healthy is ideal as well. Don't over push yourself with either. Listen to your body.

Follow this with your doctor (the insitol), keep up with hormone panels and once you are balanced consider BO. more women with Tubero us. Breasts find success with it Over PM.
A noogleberry can help as well, but I would hold off on it until you balance your pcos out abit.
If you did get one, I would start slow, with a smaller dome, or even cupping therapy. The idea is that these smaller domes and cups can be placed strategically so that you systematically gain tissue where you want it, removing the risk of adding projection without base.

Good luck and happy growing

Try Vitex it is great for pcos and it is the only herb that has helped with improving my fullness and dandelion root (tea or capsules) has helped with the shape. check out my thread http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22991 I had tuberous breast in my teens and I have been on NBE off and on for about seven years now. I had a lot of trial and error but I have seen the most improvement with the program I am using now. you also can try chi massage which helps as well. it is kinda of difficult to master massage since tuberous breast isn't circular at the base. You have to try to move the breast tissue that surrounds the nipple. you have to do this very gently or you will damage the tissue (this was my problem before) you should feel a gentle "pulling" sensatation, dont pull your breast any farther as soon as you feel this. dont give up, even my before picture in my thread is still after years of nbe.

Also saw palmetto works for Hirsutism. I have lost a good amount extra hair (lower back, side burns, and tummy) when using saw palmetto and spearmint tea together.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon