Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

beckie's quest for E cups.

I tried looking for them don't see them Sad

Quick update:
I have been forgetting to take my supps in the evening for the last two nights. This seems to have been beneficial as all night I couldn't sleep from breast pains and now hubs says they look and feel bigger! Haven't had a chance to measure yet as I have some weight loss goals before I'm even interested in what the tape will tell me.

I've been taking 500mg swansons no x2 daily
and 7 drops Tibetans tincture 2x daily Smile

woohoo! so excited for you! ^__^ I wonder why skipping some of your supps made them grow/swell? maybe your body was getting used to it for a while-- do you cycle or give your body a break from any of these?

also is naturaful cream more estrogen based? I was thinking of getting a few creams because so far PC is the only thing that's been working for me (until I get paid and pick up the program we discussed lol!) volufiline too because it is non-hormonal Tongue

I'm not sure, maybe I sensitized my receptors.

It is an expensivee phytoestrogen cream. I don't recommend it lol. I mean it works but I'm sure you can find better for the money and I'd trade pc over it any day

I meant to let you know, your parcel had been shipped days ago. Ive been so caught up in work. I have the LC no. I'll send it to you when I find it lol.

My package arrived today!
Thanks againSmile
super stoked to try it

becksss Smile How's it going? hope all is well on your end! hope your nbeing it up! Smile stay positive, love <3

Why hello there miss BSmile
Things are going, okay. I've had some shitty digestive feelings these days, so I've been dosing lower on my supps. Remembering to noogle; sometimes.

I've been in the quest for braces so that has consumed most of my energy.
I ordered the 14-day skinny mint teatox. I think I will do that and hope it, combined with juicing helps me to get back in the swing of things physically.

Will update more as I get back in to everything Smile
Oh how life can be distracting , huh?:p

(15-08-2015, 06:22 PM)noodlez Wrote:  Why hello there miss BSmile
Things are going, okay. I've had some shitty digestive feelings these days, so I've been dosing lower on my supps. Remembering to noogle; sometimes.

I've been in the quest for braces so that has consumed most of my energy.
I ordered the 14-day skinny mint teatox. I think I will do that and hope it, combined with juicing helps me to get back in the swing of things physically.

Will update more as I get back in to everything Smile
Oh how life can be distracting , huh?:p

Distracting, oh yes! I haven't been on this site in a minute! I have been keeping my my NBE but not my full plan yet. Remember to noogle!! lol & I am so happy for you with detoxing! A friend of mine drinks something called "skinny tea" if you're interested in teas that help weight, as far as I am concerned combined with exercise, it works Smile Has it worked for you?
I missed ya nbe friend! I hope you're still gaining much boobage and feeling much better. <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon