Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about noogleberry shipment?

My noogleberry was shipped last week and I am anxiously awaiting it.
Some things I am confused about:

1. Will it be delivered right to my home or to a post office?

2. Does the box say "noogleberry" on it? (I saw an unboxing video and the box had a paper that said noggleberry right on the front, not sure if it was previously wrapped up).

3. I am in another country and purchased the tracker. I have been using Royal Mail website to track it, and it has been dispatched to my country. Can I still track with royal mail or do I have to track through my country's post office?

I'm really excited, doing all the reading and planning I can!

Hey there, it will be delivered to your home. It takes about 2 weeks to get your noogleberry if you live in the US. The box has a paper taped to it that has your address but doesn't say noogleberry on it. It just says it's from the UK. and I'm not sure about tracking, didn't want to spend an extra $7 on it.

Check out this girl Jezabelle's progress, it's amazing. It definitely inspired me to get a noogleberry! She went from 34A to 34D-DD.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...307.0.html

Quote:Hey there, it will be delivered to your home. It takes about 2 weeks to get your noogleberry if you live in the US. The box has a paper taped to it that has your address but doesn't say noogleberry on it. It just says it's from the UK. and I'm not sure about tracking, didn't want to spend an extra $7 on it.

Check out this girl Jezabelle's progress, it's amazing. It definitely inspired me to get a noogleberry! She went from 34A to 34D-DD.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...307.0.html

Thanks! I hope it will get here sometime this week then. I am in Canada so I assume the shipping times won't be too different. It will be delivered to my landlords upstairs, so I'm glad the box won't say anything Smile

Seeing her pics was also one of the things that inspired me to buy it! I just hope I can stay as consistent with it for so long, still reading about the different methods I think would work best for me (every day vs taking days off)

Have you had success with yours?

Just feel like venting here. I am having a hard time actually picking up my noogle.

It's been 3 weeks since I ordered it, what an anxious wait it has been!

I missed the delivery to my house by 10mins!! and since it required a signature they wouldn't hand it over to the landlord Sad It is at a post office now that I can only pick up TOMORROW, except I need a proof of my address and due to my own stupidity, I never got around to changing the address on my license when I moved a few months ago, and can't seem to find a copy of my rental agreement.

Looks like I will have to take a trip to the license place tomorrow on my lunch break, and asked the landlord for another copy of my lease.

It's upsetting to think how if I didn't let my dog lay in the grass for 15mins, I could have started noogling tonight. Sigh.

edit: I guess patience is key with noogling. In the overall picture one day isn't going to make a difference. I really need to work on my patience!

(25-05-2015, 10:44 PM)mortokes Wrote:  Just feel like venting here. I am having a hard time actually picking up my noogle.

It's been 3 weeks since I ordered it, what an anxious wait it has been!

I missed the delivery to my house by 10mins!! and since it required a signature they wouldn't hand it over to the landlord Sad It is at a post office now that I can only pick up TOMORROW, except I need a proof of my address and due to my own stupidity, I never got around to changing the address on my license when I moved a few months ago, and can't seem to find a copy of my rental agreement.

Looks like I will have to take a trip to the license place tomorrow on my lunch break, and asked the landlord for another copy of my lease.

It's upsetting to think how if I didn't let my dog lay in the grass for 15mins, I could have started noogling tonight. Sigh.

edit: I guess patience is key with noogling. In the overall picture one day isn't going to make a difference. I really need to work on my patience!

I can sympathise. I get sooooo angry/kicking myself when I miss my parcels.
But heh the noggle won't be going anywhere so you can start Tom.
Gorgeous Canada. How lucky to live there.

My large cups were too big so I had to order the medium cups, it has taken much longer for these ones to arrive. I think the package was stopped by customs. Last time once the package got to my city, it only took 3 business days to get to me. This time it has been 14 BUSINESS DAYS since it arrived here in my city. It is passed the estimated delivery date. I really hope it comes this week...

Hi girls , truly incredible results obtained with this apparatus !, gives me very afraid to use it, because I have seen bruises and poor appearance of the chest and on the other I doubt if the breast grows so does down is , mean that the chest is off the hook , do not sign !. They are isolated cases or is it always so ?

(25-06-2015, 03:47 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hi girls , truly incredible results obtained with this apparatus !, gives me very afraid to use it, because I have seen bruises and poor appearance of the chest and on the other I doubt if the breast grows so does down is , mean that the chest is off the hook , do not sign !. They are isolated cases or is it always so ?

I've only been using NB a few days, but I think you will only get bruises if you pump with too much pressure. I've been using what can feel like a lot of pressure sometimes but even my red marks from the domes only take 5-10mins to fade, and I've read many people say it can take an hour. I have no signs of bruising. If you only pump as much as you are comfortable with I think you should be fine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon