Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Siam Natural?

(18-01-2016, 10:18 AM)SiamNaturalOrganics Wrote:  
(18-01-2016, 08:05 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hi. Can you explain the reaction/action your PM has on estrogen levels?
Ie as most of us women are more likely estrogen dominant due to excess environmental xenoestrogens etc is it harmful for those of us who are to consume PM? I think a lot of us fear PM will MAKE us estrogen dominant Sad
I'd heard the right PM can lessen the bad estrogen and raise the good kind? Hopefully you can clear this up. Many thanks.

"Our" Pueraria mirifica? We don't own the botanical species - we only organically cultivate it in ideal growing conditions in north Thailand.
The short answer to your question is this;

Human hormone levels begin diminishing for most people in their mid
twenties [for both men and women] so if you are over twenty-five the PM will modulate "female hormone receptors" in female organs restoring your normal female hormone levels. Female hormone receptors for breasts are located in in the deep skin. PM can be applied topically or ingested orally. The use of both methods is more effective for breast enlargement. The raw root tuber of Kwao Krua Kao (Pueraria mirifica) accumulates a wide range of potent phytoestrogens. Miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol, which are unique
to Pueraria mirifica and possess the highest estrogenic activity amongst the known natural phytoestrogenic compounds due to their biochemical structural "similarity to the human estrogenic hormone, estriol" That's the keyword - the cellular structure is similar to estriol. It is NOT a female hormone per se.
When taken as a food supplement or applied to the skin the results are it "modulates female hormone receptors" hence allowing your body to achieve the ultimate balance of your own estrogen levels.
It is NOT estrogen. Smile Btreast enlargement/firming are a "side effect" of this process of "modulating female hormone receptors"..
Since each individual person has different genes and varied body chemistry, what may work successfully for one individual may not work at all for another.
Thank you. I appreciate the reply.

So it will modulate estrogens to a good balance but have no effect on your existing progesterone levels right? If that's the case and you "know" your progesterone was lower in comparison to your overall estrogen levels then do you think by supplementing with Progesterone cream to increase your progesterone then by consuming "safe" dosages of PM for women you could potentially achieve overall hormone balance? (Obviously we would be responsible for having our hormones tested to make sure we are on track) and as you say we are all individuals so results will vary. I'm just trying to find the safest way to consume PM as I believe for the most part if our estrogen levels are lower as you say after 25 then our progesterone will be also so trying to keep a healthy balance.

Also Please confirm to us genetic females here the dosage per kg of body weight we are meant to consume ? I see these PM sellers suggesting 500-1000mgs for girls and as you probably are aware they all come back complaining of major cycle issues , depression etc I understand it's a lot lower isn't it?

Out of interest how is/was PM traditionally consumed? Tea, or if by food means is it slices of the root etc? It's better to consume in a whole food source right?

Thanks so much Smile

Hi nice to have a real seller on the forum here ..I would as well be interested to know the maximal and minimal dosage for oral and external usage. And if we can take it daily or does that interfere with our ovulation and menstruation since its making us more sensitive for estrogen?.
Also how could it be that some compounds found in pm(for example dexomiroestrol) are named as a form of estrogen, estriol while you say it is no estrogen? im sorry for asking this again..but i am a little confused. Maybe you have a good piece of reliable information/science for us. Thanks for visiting here and clear things up for us.

(18-01-2016, 09:02 PM)hannah Wrote:  Also how could it be that some compounds found in pm(for example dexomiroestrol) are named as a form of estrogen, estriol while you say it is no estrogen? im sorry for asking this again..but i am a little confused.

There is this too. It actually more closely resembles estradiol from my own research, if it resembled estriol is should be so weak as to be negligible. Might be useful for women in menopause to relieve menopause symptoms, but that's about all that estriol is useful as. It wouldn't help anyone grow. There's a reason that no one's ever reported growth on those estriol creams you can buy typically shelved right next to the progesterone cream and labelled as an "estrogen" cream. Technically, it's true, but calling estriol estrogen when people buying it probably expect estradiol is a bit... exploitative.

(12-05-2015, 03:52 PM)sisik Wrote:  Has anyone tried Pueraria Mirifica from Siam Natural? Their product seems legit, but I can't find any reviews for it online. Any feedback?

This is the site:
http://www.siamnatural.com/Pueraria_miri...ua_Kao.htm

I hope I'm not too late in posting this, but don't order from them.. there's a reason why there is no reviews.. they are scammers.. I ordered from them more then 3 weeks ago, I contacted them, they don't care about the problem.. and the money I used is my hard earned working money.. I have yet to see this "amazing" product, and im starting to get the feeling that it doesn't even exist!! I took a chance even though I clearly don't see any reviews on this product.  And I should've known better that to spend my money on their site!! I was so excited to be receiving this product.. but out of like 6 emails that I sent them, I only got a reply back to 1 of them, and they told me to check with US customs.. when I checked with them, they told me they got no such package!! So I hope I'm not to late in telling you this!!

(21-02-2017, 04:35 PM)Diamond1996 Wrote:  
(12-05-2015, 03:52 PM)sisik Wrote:  Has anyone tried Pueraria Mirifica from Siam Natural? Their product seems legit, but I can't find any reviews for it online. Any feedback?

This is the site:

I hope I'm not too late in posting this, but don't order from them.. there's a reason why there is no reviews.. they are scammers.. I ordered from them more then 3 weeks ago, I contacted them, they don't care about the problem.. and the money I used is my hard earned working money.. I have yet to see this "amazing" product, and im starting to get the feeling that it doesn't even exist!! I took a chance even though I clearly don't see any reviews on this product.  And I should've known better that to spend my money on their site!! I was so excited to be receiving this product.. but out of like 6 emails that I sent them, I only got a reply back to 1 of them, and they told me to check with US customs.. when I checked with them, they told me they got no such package!! So I hope I'm not to late in telling you this!!

Sorry to hear this. Did you pay with Paypal?
If you did you can make a claim back via paypal.
I have been trying to order for months from ainterol and I placed and paid for an order on Jan 30th today I received my refund after filing a dispute. 
Same as you....no response to emails....no product shipped......I know it is a different company but it seems to be very common for people on this site to complain of the same thing Sad
I hope you get your money back soon

(02-03-2017, 07:23 PM)pipseypie Wrote:  

This is the site:

I have been trying to order for months from ainterol and I placed and paid for an order on Jan 30th today I received my refund after filing a dispute. 
Same as you....no response to emails....no product shipped......I know it is a different company but it seems to be very common for people on this site to complain of the same thing Sad

I have ordered from them a few times without any issues. I have also emailed them several times with questions and they have responded. The first time that I ordered, it took a little over 3 weeks to get. the next orders did come a little faster. They send it and require the postman to get a signature. They will not just leave it in the mailbox. I had to goto the post office to get it because I was not home when they tried to deliver it.

Also it does have some effect on the body. I have lumps behind my nipples and feels like they are getting bigger. There is very minor soreness.

They sent me a link for a special higher does that they do not have on their site and that is where I ordered from. The one issue is that I had to create separate order for the pills and the cream. For some reason they have it setup to only accept one item at a time. I had to send them an email on my second order to request that they ship them together and they did.

Another thing is that is does have to go through customs. I got a Thailand tracking number and the order did go out promptly, but did not get anymore on the track once it left thialand. I guess that the Thai tracking does not carryover to the US.

(21-03-2017, 10:30 PM)fwbcolumbia Wrote:  
(02-03-2017, 07:23 PM)pipseypie Wrote:  

This is the site:

I have ordered from them a few times without any issues. I have also emailed them several times with questions and they have responded. The first time that I ordered, it took a little over 3 weeks to get. the next orders did come a little faster. They send it and require the postman to get a signature. They will not just leave it in the mailbox. I had to goto the post office to get it because I was not home when they tried to deliver it.

Also it does have some effect on the body. I have lumps behind my nipples and feels like they are getting bigger. There is very minor soreness.

They sent me a link for a special higher does that they do not have on their site and that is where I ordered from. The one issue is that I had to create separate order for the pills and the cream. For some reason they have it setup to only accept one item at a time. I had to send them an email on my second order to request that they ship them together and they did.

Another thing is that is does have to go through customs. I got a Thailand tracking number and the order did go out promptly, but did not get anymore on the track once it left thialand. I guess that the Thai tracking does not carryover to the US.

Hello, I am new here and very new to herbal supplements and i am trying to be very careful about what to ingest internally. I would love to ask about all those pueria mirifica supplements on amazon, there are lots of different companies and reviews as well. Which ones are good?? or they all can't be trusted?? does anyone order from amazon? Thank you ladies!

Check this out and let me know what you think http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-X-500mg-100-Ca...SwBOtY-S3G

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon