Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink Electric Massager From Ebay...

I think mine may be broken, it seems like it should be simple enough, there are only four buttons on it.

I got mine in January, and have been using it for a few weeks now. I love this thing, so easy to use and store.

Anastasia, you said notches? Are you supposed to use both pads on one boob at a time? I put one on each boob. My nipples seem to barely touch, but if it does move onto the nipple it sort of hurts. I think it was my nipple hair that was catching onto it that made it hurt so much, so it's not painful now that I pluck there.
I'm a 32B, and they fit fine for me. Only problem I have with them is that they are freezing cold when I put them on with the massage oil. I wish there was a way I could warm them up before using them. >_<

Super Boob, since you have been using it for few weeks, have you achieved any growth from it?

Sara, I'm waiting til after my period. My breast are a bit more swollen than usual. Regularly, it's about 80cm, and then usually during or right before my period it's about 81 cm, but I measured yesterday and noticed I was 83 cm. So I'm gonna wait to see if it stays with me after my period, so that I will know for sure if it's real growth or not.

I'm also taking BO and try to do the message at least once a day. I usually try to fit it in 3 times a day (morning, noon and night) but I can't always get it in because my boyfriend doesn't know I'm doing it. ^_^;;

bah wouldn't let me edit my old post.

I just wanted to mention that I'm using a different gel than the thing it came with. I'm using this product I bought here in Japan that has fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto and possibly a few more things. I don't exactly have the box anymore and the ingredients aren't on the back of the bottle. I might get back about this when I look it up online. It's kind of late so I need my booby sleep.

got my massager yesterday, hooked it up put on the gel and put it in my bra (it must of been made for really small boobs though, ive got it on the last nodule)
i turned it on and was only brave enough to put it on the 2nd power and speed settings, it felt like static shocks going in to my boob, and while it was on i went to pull the plactic covering on the display and gave myself a shock, oww!

during the 15 min session i felt like i had done lots of sit ups or that i had been punched in my boobs lol,, dont know what would happen if i made it stronger... hmmm

but I LIKE IT...

easy to use and stick in your bra and go and do what ever u want, ie cooking pc etc

let u know if it perks them up or helps with swelling/growth x

hi guys

I got this massager a couple weeks ago used it lyk 3/4 times (already used alot of the gel lol) but on one of my boobsit irattates the skin alot i had to stop i hurt so much and the skin red, sore and had little bumps on it. Went down after a few hours but it was only 1 so i have no idea why.

you guys wouldnt no of anyways to just use one pad? one of my boobs is bigger and sags more it was reli the reson i got it i dont reli need to put the lil one through the irattation.

happy boobie growing Big Grin

gemie,
u said u have used it 3/4 times, but the small tube of gel is probably only enough for1 and half uses really!
i used to have one of those machines that contract your muscles and u have to use alot of gel to protect the skin,
im just thinking that mabe u were just putting a small layer on the pads and your skin has reacted badley on the one breast?

and just turn on the machine but only put 1 pad in your bra and leave the other one without x

Interesting read everyone, I just order one too but still waiting for it to arrive, can't wait! I guess I gotta go buy some aloe vera for it soon. Im excited I think any extra stimulation will help out the breast tissue develop faster. Lazy me can't manage to manually massage everyday for 15 min Blush

same here. massage uughh!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon