Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink Electric Massager From Ebay...

Firstly, you have to make sure the black part of the pads are in contact with your breasts, I usually wear them under a loose fitting bra. Secondly, you have to have the black part that touches the skin lubricated, this is how the electricity is transmitted to the muscles, which is why it comes with a gel, I use regular lotion, putting a pea size amount rubbing it on the pad until it's even. Next, you don't just want to make sure it's on, you also want to make sure it's on a massage setting and at the power level and speed level you are comfortable with. Play with the buttons a bit, that's what I had to do to figure it out. Good luck!

Mine arrived today! Looking forward to some results Smile

Mine arrived today. I'm determined to use it regularly. Hoping to see some results. It feels weird but not uncomfortable, used it 2-3 times already this evening.
Can anyone tell, which massage type is the most effective to pull up and make my breasts fuller? Want them to be fluffy and cute Shy

Also, I found this site quite informative for instructions: http://www.venus-medical.com/how-does-it...index.html

Also wanted to ask, do you close it up or leave it open? I have small breasts but I think it's on the edge of fitting and being too small :/

So, I used it for a month almost every day for 30min and stopped as I saw no result. To my feel, breasts are a bit bigger than before right before menstruation but no everyday effect :/

They sell the same massager on the noogleberry site. My next order is one of them. My fiance will get alot of use out of it for sure. She's already seeing small results in just a couple of days of doing the breast massage. Tried on one of her everyday DD bras last evening and found that it was getting a bit tight on her (nearing her ovulation day so bloated), whereas before she tried massaging they would feel a bit loose. Can't wait for the NB system so she can get further into filling and firming what she has naturally.

I have found both the massager and the pink circular pads that you can order. I am hoping to lose some weight and do not want to lose the shape of my breasts.

Will this help to firm up the existing breasts and muscles around them? Will this product work on larger breasts as well?

Would you order the entire until or just the pads? I have 2 tens units already.

Thank you in advance for any responses and help from those using the 'shocking' pink tens units for breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon