Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction/Bio

Are you sure you are only 19 cause heck you have a lot of info in your hands and most aware.. ;-)
I will follow your advice on the lemon water, it makes sense that it would not help in gaining weight only the oposite and stick with only the mouth rinse. My teeth aren't unfortunately very white and I am afraid that with the braces and all they will get even yellowish. And speaking of teeth, I too also have stop using floride toothpaste and found some good brand that sell alternative ones. I have really bad teeth and I'm not quite ready to go all natural. For the other cosmetic items, I dropped out on the most toxic like Aluminium deo but fo the hair is a messy deal. I tried all sort of solid shampoos( Jovis, Sabio) but I am not so happy with how my hair looked. So I am using stuff like Herbosophy, Klorane

(30-04-2015, 09:30 AM)Vio Wrote:  Are you sure you are only 19 cause heck you have a lot of info in your hands and most aware.. ;-)
I will follow your advice on the lemon water, it makes sense that it would not help in gaining weight only the oposite and stick with only the mouth rinse. My teeth aren't unfortunately very white and I am afraid that with the braces and all they will get even yellowish. And speaking of teeth, I too also have stop using floride toothpaste and found some good brand that sell alternative ones. I have really bad teeth and I'm not quite ready to go all natural. For the other cosmetic items, I dropped out on the most toxic like Aluminium deo but fo the hair is a messy deal. I tried all sort of solid shampoos( Jovis, Sabio) but I am not so happy with how my hair looked. So I am using stuff like Herbosophy, Klorane

hehe,thank you. Yes. I'm 19. Well I can't say I'm lucky for becoming what I am now because god knows luck and I are antonyms. It's just how everybody should be, that's why I'm happy to see that you're willing to change as well. After all there's only one truth. Smile
I want to tell you that the stuff that causes cavities and tooth decay are caused by a germ that you get from your mother. You're born with it. Same as cancer cells. All this crap about dentists, fillings, toothpaste is nothing but lies. You can get rid of that bad bug with iodine or even oregano oil. Listen to this nice old man and look at his teeth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApV8anfDvfI

You should have your teeth intact all your life. But unfortunately we've been manipulated into thinking that it's normal to go to the dentist, it's normal to get sick, that it's normal to see old people with arthritis and heart problems, alhzeimer and parkinson. NO IT'S NOT! All of these things you get ONLY if you buy what they sell you. We already have a hard time dealing with chlorinated water, give us a break! smth.. Anyway.. Out of all types of toothpaste I could find that doesn't have fluoride or SLS is Parodontax's classic formula:
http://www.farmaciarodica.ro/images/Paro...Clasic.jpg
Al least that's what I know. I don't use toothpaste like I said, and my teeth started getting whiter! I brush my teeth with a toddler type toothbrush , you know those little ones that are not as harsh and usually have animals printed on them :- )) I like those because it's easier to handle, and you can brush behind your teeth really well. I alternate between plain water, bicarbonate of sodium and coconut oil. I'm going to get a proper toothpaste soon enough. I think I'll try the one that Natural Shop has on their site. And I'm gonna get the Iodine as well. Here's a good deal:
http://apiluk.ro/index.php/product_detai...lay/id/395
Also, the solid shampoos that they have are a-mazing! BUT! if your hair is dyed and dried out you'll probably need to rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and water. For example my hair is natural on the top part of my head and it's grown about a palm long (I'm so happy about that) and the rest is dried out and damaged. So when I wash my hair with the solid shampoo I have to use a normal one on the bottom part of my hair because the solid one won't rinse and it gets sort of greasy I don't know how to describe the texture but I don't like it. But my natural hair loves it! I can only imagine how beautiful my hair would be if it was all natural. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for a bit longer. Rolleyes And they have such a good price for the handmade solid shampoos. Also the ingredients are amazing!! I love them.

If you want you can also try toothpaste from Vivanatura, they say that it contains 97% natural ingredients( hope it's true). I alternate this, because it's feels a bit to abrasive for me, with Biorepair which is also free floride and I too use the Paradontax, seems ok. I can say at least that my gums are not bleeding anymore and not itching. I heard about the oregano oil but I saw it's kind of expensive so maybe when I will that money I will try it.
I only died my hair with Henna, never with permanent, it's one called Henna Mandala which I tried and liked but I do this only once a year. My problem with the solid shampoos was that it gave me some itching on the back side of my head. And I was using vinegar to rinse. But my other concern was that it was getting greasy way to fast, like after a few hours, and I suspected that it was because the esential oils from it. Still I have to wash my hair every 2 days and I know it's not ok but I just can't stand my greasy hair. I rinse from time to time with tea mix( black, nut, nettle, tyme),do some home made masks but I still have to wash it way too often :-(.

I agree with sweets, I think noogleberry would really round you out and not only give you growth but help your shape ^^ that is what I want too.. NB works really well/faster with women who already have a lot of breast tissue/bigger breasts imo. Also PC really helps with tubular shape, since its a lack of progesterone that causes tubular breasts, so PC and NB would be really good for you Smile
(even though your breasts arent that tubular imo but PC would help round you out)

(02-05-2015, 02:03 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I agree with sweets, I think noogleberry would really round you out and not only give you growth but help your shape ^^ that is what I want too.. NB works really well/faster with women who already have a lot of breast tissue/bigger breasts imo. Also PC really helps with tubular shape, since its a lack of progesterone that causes tubular breasts, so PC and NB would be really good for you Smile
(even though your breasts arent that tubular imo but PC would help round you out)

PC was the first thing that I wanted to get for my NBE program but apparently I can't find it in Romania, also I contacted a seller for NB because I don't know the circumference of the cups, right now I'm waiting for a response, hopefully it isn't some scam. Dodgy
Thanks for the information. (:

(30-04-2015, 12:46 PM)Vio Wrote:  If you want you can also try toothpaste from Vivanatura, they say that it contains 97% natural ingredients( hope it's true). I alternate this, because it's feels a bit to abrasive for me, with Biorepair which is also free floride and I too use the Paradontax, seems ok. I can say at least that my gums are not bleeding anymore and not itching. I heard about the oregano oil but I saw it's kind of expensive so maybe when I will that money I will try it.
I only died my hair with Henna, never with permanent, it's one called Henna Mandala which I tried and liked but I do this only once a year. My problem with the solid shampoos was that it gave me some itching on the back side of my head. And I was using vinegar to rinse. But my other concern was that it was getting greasy way to fast, like after a few hours, and I suspected that it was because the esential oils from it. Still I have to wash my hair every 2 days and I know it's not ok but I just can't stand my greasy hair. I rinse from time to time with tea mix( black, nut, nettle, tyme),do some home made masks but I still have to wash it way too often :-(.

Maybe it was that particular type of shampoo that caused the itching and greasing of the scalp. But these are perfect and there's no way I could say that it makes my hair oily or anything. If you wish I could link you the types I use. I guarantee you that the ingredients are amazing and organic. I wash my hair even once a week if I don't get coconut oil from my face to my hair. I could also recommend you to use nettle tincture on your scalp twice a week. It's perfect for hair growth and it will also dry your scalp a bit so that you don't get oily hair that fast.

Hey! I used like 2 types of solid shampoo so dunno.. I would appreciate if you would tell me which one you use. Big Grin

(03-05-2015, 04:07 PM)Vio Wrote:  Hey! I used like 2 types of solid shampoo so dunno.. I would appreciate if you would tell me which one you use. Big Grin

Sure, the first time I used this one (for hair growth,and it GROWS) :
https://www.breslo.ro/item/sampon-solid-...dat-971279

Now I wash my hair with this one:
https://www.breslo.ro/item/sampon-solid-...em-1142239
and I like it but I can't say that much about it, I started using it a few days ago.

They have many more, really I don't think there is one that I would not like.

Thank you :-) I will try to order some Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon