Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream with Bovine Ovary and Hormone Blend Herbs

*WARNING* Extremely long post, sorry Tongue.

First, let me introduce myself...since my username is a set of boobs, lol.

My name is Linda. I am a 27 year mother of 1 (3 years old). My current size is 34A, barely. I am 5'3" and weigh about 115 pounds, so I am somewhat petite, except for my legs, lol.

I have always had tiny breasts, and I barely hit a B cup when I was pregnant and breastfeeding. Ironically, my mom, all of her sisters, and my grandmas all have at least a C cup, although most are D's. I seem to be the genetic boob black sheep.

I tried PM, Fennel, Hops, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, and Blessed Thistle in 2013, for 2 months, with NO growth at all. No side effects either. Not sure if something in that combination caused the lack of growth, or if I am insusceptible to these herbs. I did take fenugreek during breastfeeding, to aid in milk production, and I lactated more, and had that typical maple syrup smell, but I am unsure if this time taking it did anything.

I also seem to suffer from estrogen dominance, which causes excess water in my thighs and calves, irregular periods, fatigue, irritability, and maybe small breasts. I have had this issue all of my pubescent life, except for the legs. That appeared about 9-10 years ago. It seemed as though every birth control I went on made things worse in regards to cycle, until I started the Depo shot a year and a half ago. Cycles are better, but breasts shrunk to nothing. Literally, not even training bra size.

I started using NOW progesterone cream a little over a month ago, and my breasts have grown back into that A cup, I have gained a few pounds (mainly in my ass, NOT complaining), and I seem to feel a little better. I have recently switched to Source Naturals Paraben Free PC, just because I wanted to try something different, but I have yet to see how my body responds.

Phew...now that I have introduced myself, given my history, and explained my current BE supplement, onto my question...

Can I combine Source Naturals Progesterone Cream (Once daily, 1/4 Teaspoon night), Solaray Female Hormone Blend (Twice Daily, 2 pills night, 2 pills day) and Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular (Once Daily, 1 pill day)?

I realize some may say progesterone cream with a supplement that increases estrogen is contradictory, but I believe that over a long enough time period of high estrogen, your body stops responding to it, so implementing progesterone to counter balance the estrogen, will help in getting my body to respond better to estrogen. Now with my receptors, for a lack of a better word, "revived", the increase in estrogen should in a sense cause my body to respond. Or maybe I am completely and utterly wrong in every sense...that's why I came here, lol.

Thank you to anyone and everyone who can help.

-Linda

(12-04-2015, 10:50 PM)( o )( o ) Wrote:  I believe that over a long enough time period of high estrogen, your body stops responding to it, so implementing progesterone to counter balance the estrogen, will help in getting my body to respond better to estrogen.

I believe you are correct about that.

(12-04-2015, 10:50 PM)(o)(o) Wrote:  Can I combine Source Naturals Progesterone Cream (Once daily, 1/4 Teaspoon night), Solaray Female Hormone Blend (Twice Daily, 2 pills night, 2 pills day) and Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular (Once Daily, 1 pill day)?

Hello-- (o)(o)
What's in the female blend, I'm not big on BO anymore, it's way to unpredictable, that's just me though. Paraben free PC is a good move, just make sure it's actually Paraben free, meaning no poly or mythel-parabens, I've seen it stillmlisted on the label even though it's stated paraben free.

(12-04-2015, 10:50 PM)(o)(o) Wrote:  I realize some may say progesterone cream with a supplement that increases estrogen is contradictory, but I believe that over a long enough time period of high estrogen, your body stops responding to it, so implementing progesterone to counter balance the estrogen, will help in getting my body to respond better to estrogen. Now with my receptors, for a lack of a better word, "revived", the increase in estrogen should in a sense cause my body to respond. Or maybe I am completely and utterly wrong in every sense...that's why I came here, lol.

You're on the track just in reverse order, progesterone re-sensitizes estrogen receptors to almost original levels, and in short order. PC only has a half life of 5 minutes, so spread the 1/4 teaspoon dosage over a large area for maximum benefit.

Ultimately, you should get a salvia panel done, or otherwise your just addressing symptoms rather than the real issue(s).

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon